Donations

Hey guys,

I was interested in donating toward that snazzy project I saw talked about on the Caldaria site... who can I talk to about that? Also, does Caldaria require a membership to gobby events? If so - how much is it a year?

Thanks,

Robert Sachs

A CT membership is required to gobby events, I think its something like $15 a year, and look for the gm email on their website. That's the one you want to send a billion emails too until they answer you... :D

P.S. Jessie is actually awesome, sometimes he just ignores people for fun. Or makes omg so upsetting and stupid join the boards riddles!! *mumbles blue fish...*

eric marsters,

there are not a lot of ct people who check these boards, you would have better luck getting answers to your questions on the ct boards.

and membership is $5. for one evetn $15. for 3 events $30 for a year and $100 for a gold membership

policy regarding ct memberships from the site:
Single event memberships will apply to the single event it is purchased for, 3 month memberships will apply to any weekend events that fall within the duration of the membership, full year memberships will apply to all weekend events for the calendar year purchased, Full year gold memberships will apply to all Alliance CT events for the calendar year purchased. Gold memberships in addition gain one event raffle entry, priority over other memberships at attendance capped events, and one all monthly blankets for the year on one Alliance CT homed cahracter (allowing for the 3 month blanketing rule).

Back