Donations!

Tank

After this past event we realized there are some things we would like.... and some things we need. Below is a list of things we would greatly appreciate being donated.

-Dwarven beards
-1 color solid tabards (we have a bunch of checkerboard ones.
-new totes for the monster camp stuff... approx 6-8 of the large totes would be idea, or 3-4 of the large totes and 2 of the super large (elongated) totes.
-Orc tusks

Thanks again, as Joe already said in his post, for coming out to the season opener. We hope you guys had a good time.

Tank

I have some totes that I can bring for the next event. If you need them sooner let me know and I will try to get them to you guys sooner. If not count me in as donating the totes.

Chris/TadRon

What color tabards do you need most? I know you don't want checkerboard or any multicolored tabards, but will double sided tabards work? I made a bunch when Nero Detroit opened its doors and I have still seen some of the black/white ones floating around monster camp.

Also, do you guys still need pants? I have a bunch of fabric I need to get rid of.

I can't guarantee I will be able to get anything done by the next event but I will see if i can find the time to at least get a few tabards together.

~Alison

Back