Dragon Stamps

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

Dragon Stamps are available to those who helped out at the cons... whether you NPCed or manned the table you helped the Alliance.
However... we will have to go retro because 2013 is going to count too!!!

Here is what I need from anyone who helped out last year or this year at ANY con we had a presence:

Year
Name of con
Did you stay the entire con (when we needed you to NPC or man a table) or did you have to leave early or arrive late?

Here are the cons I did, that I can recall:
MalCon (Sept. 28 2013)
Mile Hi Con (Oct. 21 2013)
Tacticon (Aug. 30 2013)
Genghis con (Feb. 13 2014)
Starfest (last weekend)

Moving forward... I will have a sign up sheet at each con for us so we don't get missed anymore dangit!!!

I will see if I can post something about what they are and what you can get from it.
Send this info to Owner@alliancedenver.com

Jesse

What are Dragon Stamps, and how are they different from Goblin Stamps?

Thank you,
Trace Moriarty

Wow, those are some sweet rewards! Thanks for the link, Auric -- bookmarked! And thanks, Jesse, for providing this unique benefit to convention volunteers. That's a really neat form of compensation.

Trace

Wow, I agree, what a great incentive to helping out at cons. Thanks for posting.

Remember though, Alliance Denver does not allow "extra" blankets just yet. Do so, and you will be above our level cap. However, you can always use them to buy back an event you missed.

Also, the plot committee will be discussing future DS ramifications to our game. At this time, Damage aura and Arcane armor are banned in Alliance Denver. Also, we highly encourage people to write to plot about a cool way to introduce the item IG rather than just randomly show up with the Great Sword of World Ending +5!

Back