Dragon stamps

dontneednoname

Marshal
I have 222 dragon stamps, knowing how and where I can spend them would be real cool. Where does one find this information?

So to backpack onto this post, I see the Dragon Stamp Info post quotes:

"Once the cost of the item is determined, the price includes duration of one year in the above table. If the item is 5 year determine the final cost of the item by taking the items value and multiplying it by 2.5."

Does this mean that the rituals that are listed as one year, but are not limited to being one year (I.E. Not Damage Aura, etc), can be extended to 5 years via multiplying the cost by 2.5?

Or does this mean that the costs listed for all of the 5 year rituals is NOT the cost but the cost is actually 2.5 times what is listed?

If it is the second one, could it be updated to just show the 2.5x cost and get rid of the part about being multiplied? If it is a mix of both, update the costs to being 2.5x for the 5 year, and state "You may get select one year rituals extended to 5 years by paying 2.5x their costs"?

Sorry for so many questions and backpacking on another post but it is not very clear...

Thanks!!

The duration you're looking at is the maximum duration - by default everything will be one year. The stuff with a max duration of 5 years can be extended to 5 years by multiplying the cost. The cost listed is what you pay to get that effect for one year.

The duration you're looking at is the maximum duration - by default everything will be one year. The stuff with a max duration of 5 years can be extended to 5 years by multiplying the cost. The cost listed is what you pay to get that effect for one year.

Gotcha! Ok Thanks! That makes more sense.

Back