Dragonfall Favors

Alkalin3

Knight
His Majesty has found that the written favors offered by Lord Lukas and Sir Mathis last year created a different and unique experience. Dragonfall was always intended to be a celebration of the victory over the Great White Wyrm but, that wouldn't be possible with out teamwork and sharing.

As such, King Lycergis will accept favors from all adventurers to be donated for prizes at Dragonfall. His Majesty believes this will foster more relationships amongst adventurers who may not interact regularly.

If you're interested in submitting a favor to be a prize at Dragonfall you can drop off a written description of the favor, signed and preferably stamped with your seal. Please do this no later then 4 days before Dragonfall so they can be priced out appropriately. Written favors can be delivered to the royal palace in Onothera.

His Majesty will personally review each of these and package them with other prizes or by themselves. You'll have his thanks.

Please keep in mind that the Kingdom will consider these binding contracts. So ensure your favor is something you can and will follow through on.

We ask that you please only submit one per person. Adventuring groups are also welcome to submit one.

He also wanted me to make sure Mistress Ironrose understands that one favor means one favor and that if she attempts to violate this rule, he'll consider it a direct violation of his word.

On behalf of the King, His Majesty King Lycergis,
Edwin Serus
Royal Scribe

Edwin,

Does this mean favors as in only binding contracts or are you also accepting favors as handmade goods such as an embroidered bag or something of the sorts?

Collette
Tavern keep

While I am writing up my single favor - I was curious if I am allowed to be the intermediary for another item - the go between for the winner and crafter ? Is this acceptable or breaking the spirit if the rules ?

If I cannot be the intermediary I understand - it just makes things harder.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back