DRAGONS ARE REAL premieres in Hollywood, CA

Akdouglas

Dragons are Real, (the 14-minute short version of the feature documentary currently "under construction") has its world premiere at the FAIF International Film Festival this coming Tuesday, October 10th, 2006 at 10 p.m. at the famous Mann's Chinese Theatres in Hollywood, California.

If you have friends or relatives or know Larp-ers in the LA area, you may want to notify them of this screening. Tickets are available for sale during the festival at the theatre box office. The film festival begins on Friday, October 6th. Details are available online at:

http://www.magicalfilmfest.com/index.html

The footage in this 14 minute short documentary consists entirely of footage shot at our initial visit with NERO at the Boy Scout Camp Sherman (?) in Washington. Cullen is hard at work editing the footage captured this past winter.

Also, for some reason I'm having problems now reading messages on this message board (I use IBM, not MAC) and can't access the messages left on a previous post here. Sorry I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Anyway, if you need to message me directly, please e-mail me at akdouglas@msn.com.

Hey Aaron,

Holly and I were only able to catch the last half of the documentary preview, then we had to skedaddle to another appointment. What we saw of it seemed like a very fair and amusing treatment of LARPing and the NERO Seattle crew. If anyone's in the LA area

With regards to viewing previous posts, you may need to go to the bottom of the page on whichever forum you're looking in (click here for the Out-Of-Game forum), and find the [Display Options] section. Make sure that the [From the:] field has "Beginning", rather than "Last (whatever)" chosen. That should enable you to view all posts on here.

Back