Dreams of Ratkin and Mystic Wood Elves

Greetings people of Fortannis,

I am in search of two individuals, but I am in the lack of names for them. I can only say that they are somewhat involved in recent research I have been conducting and it is imperitive that I find them. I have seen them only in a vision and can only give a vague description of them. One is a male Rat Wylderkin, brown and white in color. The other is a female Mystic Wood Elf, blonde or fair of hair. In the vision both were having close contact to purple eggs with green flecks and they also interacted with a Lizardfolk of simluar colors. These Lizardfolk may also may possess mental abilities. If is a matter of great importance that I find these individuals, would any who would know of them please contact me as soon as possible.

Guild Elder Ember Silvershae, Order of the White Unicorn

Guild Elder Silvershae,

I know of two individuals who fit that description that frequent Icenia though I know not if they have any dealings with purple eggs or lizardfolk. The ratkin's name is Warpfang and he calls himself a dodeejah I believe. I know of a fair haired mystic wood elf named Syrah. I hope this helps.

-Gwendara Alanik

Gwendara Alanik,

I thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Guild Elder Ember Silvershae, Order of the White Unicorn

Guild Elder Ember Silvershae,

Syrah is the betrothed to my Baron, Ivan Drake. If you need inforamtion she my be within the baron of Blythedale in Icenia

Sir Daniel Grimsby Merik
First Knight of Blythedale

Good Elder,

I know of Warpfang as we have traveled together in the past but do not know his current location. If you have a message for him however I can pass it along if I should meet him on the road.

Trel Jarina

Trel Jarina said:
Good Elder,

I know of Warpfang as we have traveled together in the past but do not know his current location. If you have a message for him however I can pass it along if I should meet him on the road.

Trel Jarina

If you could please ask him to get in contact with me as soon as possible.

Guild Elder Amber Silvershae

Back