Drinks are on me friday night!

Lurin

Duke
Well, myself and McGregor that is, I've a got one heck of a bundle of ears to turn in for that bounty on account of managing to track down one of those red bugger's campsite. I gotta tell you I'm thankful for who ever started to give them out those little bronze trinkets in trade, I found a couple of those and they instantly assumed I was a friend.

At any rate, the beers on me next Friday, and if there happen to be any blacksmiths around bring a couple quivers or arrows and I'll buy them off ya!

- Jason Tomar, Ranger of the Hopes Reach wilds.

I'm not entirely sure who is invited to said event. Unfortunately I will not be attending a function where the blood of Kobolds is traded for food and wine. I cannot speak for the rest of my people but I would like to publicly object. Maybe another time, when the currency isn't the dead of a race that enjoy many of the things my family did. Thanks anyways. -Lok of Harbors Far

its nice to know people still celebrate the slaughter of defenseless woodland creatures.

i understand that some kobolds may not mean well, just like there are some people who aren't worth the story they be rezzed with, but these were obviously trusting and peaceful creatures...

slaughtering those who invite a person into their homes... i'm glad i'm a mistwalker cause that ain't the way anyone should think.

though i ain't here to spoil your party, i am just adding my objection

-James the Inconceivable

Me ALWAYS ready for good drink! Me can make arrows and will bring.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
Jason,

I am a man of my word, and will gladly pay you any bounty owed. If you so choose to then respend your earnings on my fine ales it is a win/win for everyone.

I look forward to our meeting.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

Back