Drinks this weekend!

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Good afternoon fellow friends,

As many of you know, I'm a noble of the land, but that's not all I am. I am also a representative of the Merchant's Guild, traveling around the kingdom, trying to understand the economies of the different baronies and how they interact. I've been traveling much this winter and one of the goods I was able to acquire were several bottles of strong spirits as well as a few kegs of good ale. Since I heard the Aspen Woods Relief fund was stolen last October, I'll be providing this alcohol for tips, with half of the proceeds going to the Aspen Woods disaster that happened last fall. In addition, I will have cups available for purchase if you don't have a tankard of your own. So I hope to see some of you frequent Deepjugs this weekend for a lovely shot of Bloodlust, or a mug of Darbyton Swill.

By my hand,
Pyr Kendrick Eisenhal of Rivervale

OOG - I'll have some drinks this weekend for donation. Blue gatorade, cherry lemonade and a few other bottles. If you need to use one of my disposable cups, I'll have sharpies for labeling, but I will be charging 2 silver pieces IG for them (bring your own mug, and the only cost is what you want to donate).

Last edited:
[OOG: Mike, are you looking for donations exclusively in IG currency, or would you also accept a couple bucks thrown your way? Preference?]

OOG - Just IG. I spent the money OOG I was comfortable with on this and not getting anything back. :) . I just want to make sure that we are hydrated this weekend. Strangely by taking OOG money on something like this then I feel beholden to those that donate. It's a weird quirk.

Back