Dryads and Death

Sita

Scholar
I have a Dryad character who is looking for ways to work through the mourning process with two close {non-dryad} friends who permed recently.

One thought is to do a small ceremony planting a tree in each of their honor. But I was curious to know how other Dryad players approach funeral/mourning rites within the culture?

Well, I mean, if you want to plant a tree for Cael an Oak might be appropriate... for, you know, no apparent reason.

Already got the acorns ~.^

Orin has planted a tree in honor of those that have been close to her, if she can have part of their ashes to mix with the planting dirt, all the better. In her culture, death is part of life and returning to nurture the earth is important.

*nod,nods* So far, they have roughly the same view on death and the ceremony surrounding it ^.^ Though, this would be the first time Amory will have planted something in game {including an action outside of the game weekend}.

Tempesta has a mourning time especially when she found out that BrotherFromAnotherMother permanently died. She sat with her friends on a mossy log and cried and told them all wonderful stories about him. She probably would have planted a tree if she could get to the lands he died in. That sounds like a cool idea.

Back