Due to the massive need for spell books

deoman

Artisan
Since I have noticed that a call for spellbooks is a common occurence, I would like people to volunteer their time and preferably money to copy spells into a master spell book. Once this spell book had all spells of both earth and celestial schools, I would turn it over to a frequent adventurer so that any one who finds them self in need of spells could copy spells out of it at cost. If you are able to help in the development of such a spell book please contact me in any way.

Current Earth needs
Gold to transcribe all spells
Current Celestial spells to be copied
All level 1 Celestial spells
All level 2 Celestial spells
All level 3 Celestial spells
All level 4 Celestial spells
All level 5 Celestial spells
All level 6 Celestial spells
All level 7 Celestial spells
All level 8 Celestial spells
All level 9 Celestial spells

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

I have a full earth spell book.

Gorka is working on making library, problem is ink. gotta sweet talk the guilds then pay them. Gorka and Thorodor both have full Earth, Once need for buying cure light wounds go away money to buy Celestial book, Book should cost about 6 gold for all spells.

Gorka also need alchemy book for library but I think alchemy not need special ink, Gorka can copy down plain.

You get stary spell book Gorka keep in Library?
Gorka has some good books

List:
How to Know Things
Weapons: and the Mastery There of
How Not to Get Hit
Fighting With Style
Making Stuff
Being More Dangerous
Sneaky Killing
Plants of the Evergrowth
Current History of Stonegate and Blackfell volume2
Complete Spells for the Earth Caster

All in Gorka's traveling Library Good for learning and most helpful for forgetful teachers.

- Healer Gorka

I was hoping to make one book with all the spells in it and give it to someone who is
1: at most market days.
2: reliable
3: trustworthy
not just a "starry" book as gorka puts it

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

To the unknown person requesting spell books,

If you knew anything about harnessing the weave to command the power of raw elemental energies, most commonly known as celestial magic, or earth magic you would know that it is impossible to combine both types of magic into one spellbook.

However, given your clear ignorance, let me distill this down into language you can understand so that the person reading this to you will have an easier time explaining it to you.

Sky and dirt are not the same, no can put both in one book.

Regards,

Arcanist Dure'dhel

Back