Duel Wielding and Claws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the Claw skill, to use two claws you must have the Two Weapons skill that has Florentine as a prerequisite, or the Style Master skill. Florentine and Claw on its own would allow you to weild a claw and a short weapon, but not two claws.

Florentine and Claw on its own would allow you to weild a claw and a short weapon, but not two claws.
Just to be clear, Florentine would allow a Claw and a Small Weapon, not a Claw and a Short Weapon.

Thanks for catching that Kyle! I meant to write Small Weapon and didn't.

As another note: If you have Claws and Florentine, are able to wield a Claw and a Small Weapon, though you will also need to have an appropriate skill to actually use the Small Weapon in question (Small Weapon, One-Handed Edge, One-Handed Blunt). Without that non-Claw weapon skill, Claws + Florentine is effectively useless.

The same principle applies with Claws + Florentine + Two Weapons. You'll be able to use two Claws, but you'll need One-handed Edge/Blunt if you want to use a Claw and a Short/Long Weapon at the same time.

Last edited:
So all I need is two weapon skill? I don't need florentine? I plan to either use just claws at time or use my kukri. I only plan to duel wield when I use claws.

Florentine is a pre-requisite for Two Weapon.

Yes. You need both Florentine *and* Two Weapon to dual wield claws.

Or Stylemaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back