Dungeon Run 2015 Schedule

You're more than welcome on my team :) Mar is always welcome. But if you'd prefer to go on someone elses, or feel that you would be more help to another party we won't be offended lol.
i'm waiting on some info and then i'll let you know asap :)

TIME ENGINE. Nazrat must help Mobius! It is essential!!

For those not already in a group and looking to correct the wrong that resulted from the tainted catalyst, please let me know! I can promise some decent level healing and would like to see some skill with traps, steel and arcane (ick!) added to the mix. Morrigan and Malathon? Let me know folks!
I'm here to assist you, should you require my assistance. You merely need to make a request.

Add Rovinder to our team!

Gnurk'a the High Orc would like a team. Whichever is willing to have him, though I suppose it might be best to request the same team as Mar and Nazrat since we all rely on the same person for transportation to and from events. Now to go officially pre-reg for this thing...

I'm not sure, but if Shatrevar is Illandra's shadow...I would think he would want to follow her on this mission. But I'd like to hear from him first before putting him on my team :)

I am my Ladies Shadow; I go where she goes and answer only to her.

my mind went somewhere else completely soon as i read K9 hehe the healer his two 'deputies' and the dog ((points if you understand my brain there))

Heyo! Just making it official that Valgarda (me), Kalin (Linden) and Flavius (I think, Cale's new character regardless) will be joining Evo on the team exploring Kara Vale's mine!

Back