Not open for further replies.
I have waited long enough! *Dramatic pose and pause for effect*

I am now making my own team :D. Here it is

Illandra (myself)
Shiv
Elachae
Gunther
(apparently Shin has been claimed?)

Don't know what we're doing...but it shall be fun!
If you have previous commitments, or would prefer to go with a different group just let me know - no hard feelings at all :p

Last edited:
Sorry, I have been claimed by my boyfriend to be a walking shield/buff battery for him XP
Lol hey that makes me sound so mean. I just need you as my back pack is all. Xp

[Deleted by author]

Last edited:
Just to clarify something for myself. As this thread is in the "OUT OF GAME" section of the forum; any and all posts here are strictly OUT OF GAME, including but not limited to the team lists. So unless people have found out about the lists in game, they would be metagaming(which to my knowledge is not allowed even by plot) if they brought up the information on this thread in game. yes?

Just to clarify something for myself. As this thread is in the "OUT OF GAME" section of the forum; any and all posts here are strictly OUT OF GAME, including but not limited to the team lists. So unless people have found out about the lists in game, they would be metagaming(which to my knowledge is not allowed even by plot) if they brought up the information on this thread in game. yes?
The way we are doing this with shin going on the run, the ONLY way shin can get in **** is if someone meta games or something during the run goes very south (such as everyone dies).

Remember that you are also gathering in the Ogres Head Tavern and heading out in full view of all the patrons of the tavern. If you have put the "call out" for adventurers, then it is open knowledge by PCs.

Remember that you are also gathering in the Ogres Head Tavern and heading out in full view of all the patrons of the tavern. If you have put the "call out" for adventurers, then it is open knowledge by PCs.
But if we didn't, then it isn't. And the rest is just coincidence and hearsay.

But if we didn't, then it isn't. And the rest is just coincidence and hearsay.
Unfortunately when you come in game, there is no other space than the upstairs which is the Ogre's Head tavern. The mezzanine is also IG due to space limitations. it will play out IG at that point. When your run is ready your "hook" (whomever, or whatever that is) will take you down into the gym for your run. After that, you NPC for the next run and then go back into game upstairs.

Unfortunately when you come in game, there is no other space than the upstairs which is the Ogre's Head tavern. The mezzanine is also IG due to space limitations. it will play out IG at that point. When your run is ready your "hook" (whomever, or whatever that is) will take you down into the gym for your run. After that, you NPC for the next run and then go back into game upstairs.
Thank you for warning us Corey.

my team list has been changed by circumstance to:
Mar
arlyne
Billin
Cyrill al'Basil Iskander
Nazrat
Phalanopsis
Evo
Xamot

My new list as well -

Illandra (myself)
Shiv
Elachae
Gunther
Nakor
Corey Voth's Character - who has yet to be named?
Abbey's character
Phil Bacons character

Last edited:
I am NOT on a team going on a run... Nor do I wish to be.
I am merely posting here that Yetta will be in the tavern all evening, in case you need someone to watch your things while you are off adventuring. (I may be occasionally called away if needed by PLOT/NPC Camp but will pay someone to watch any items I leave behind)
The only "cost" for this will be some nice RP with me, or perhaps bribe me with food & drink LOL
I will have items for sale, and please note you are going on these runs to help the realm, so Yetta is very willing to offer credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back