Dungeon Run teams for the Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below here is where you can discuss and plan your team. I will keep this top part updated once you inform me of your team. If your team has a preference of am or pm please make a note of that when you inform me of your team. These requests will be honoured first

Remember that every team must be filled with 6 players each before your team can add a 7th and every team must have a 7th before you van add an 8th and so on.

If by February 7th you have not found a team you will be randomly added to one.

Think about what challenges that we might be throwing at you in this and maybe consider teams with a verity of skills over who you and your character are friends with.

Team 1 (arriving at the hall at 9am finishing run at 3pm)
Asheron (Cory)
2. Draco (Matt)
3. Liana (Marie)
4. Cypra (Mana)
5. Emm (Abbey)
6. Dawn (Elizel)

Team 2 (arriving at the hall at 9am finishing run at 3pm)
Tamra (Steven)
2. Miri (Shauna)
3. Keeli (Crystal)
4. Kane (Ben)
5. Isso (Michael)
6. Ren (Keith)

Team 3 (arriving at the hall no latter than 3pm finishing run at 8pm. You are expected to stay until cleanup is finished)
Holly (honey)
2. Graeme (volk)
3. Nick (Chadwick)
4. Anthony (bambo)
5. Katie (Bernie)
6. Scott (capn)

Team 4 (arriving at the hall no latter than 3pm finishing run at 8pm. You are expected to stay until cleanup is finished)
1. Scoops (Sean)
2. TBD (Logan)
3. Seraphina (Anson)
4. Tasha (Sheena)
5. Aldous (Tim)

All runs will be finished at 8pm but we will have things happening all day. Game will be called at 9pm with us out of the hall by 10ish. Denny’s for afters.

Last edited:
Not sure who I’m with yet, but I’d prefer to be in the afternoon, rather than the morning. Just note that my character would be willing to do almost anything to not be on a team with Bambo, but I don’t personally want to get up too early on a Saturday if I can help it. #ForgiveButNeverForgetAGrudge

MY current roster:
Asheron (me)
Emm (Abbey)
Draco (Matt)
Liana (Marie)
Cypra (Mana)
Dawn (Elizel)

We would like the morning slot.

Last edited:
We have 6-7 people from our tribe ready to help support our 1 team member whom wishes to enter Haven.
Tamra (Steven)
Miri (Shauna)
Keeli (Crystal)
Kane (Ben)
Isso (Michael)
Shandra (Brooke)
Ren (Keith) still waiting to hear confirmation on him.
If we are too many I’ll switch to another team. Or depending on work schedules for some of us.

We have 6-7 people from our tribe ready to help support our 1 team member whom wishes to enter Haven.
Tamra (Steven)
Miri (Shauna)
Keeli (Crystal)
Kane (Ben)
Isso (Michael)
Shandra (Brooke)
If we are too many I’ll switch to another team. Or depending on work schedules for some of us.
We all would like to be on the morning slot please

Tamra (Steven)
Miri (Shauna)
Keeli (Crystal)
Kane (Ben)
Isso (Michael)
Shandra (Brooke)
As of right now, all teams MUST have 6 members before another team as 7. I’m going to automatically drop you from this team then until the other two submit. If both are at 6, or if it turns out that Keith cant make it, I’ll re-add you to this one.

As of right now, all teams MUST have 6 members before another team as 7. I’m going to automatically drop you from this team then until the other two submit. If both are at 6, or if it turns out that Keith cant make it, I’ll re-add you to this one.
Brooke you go ahead. I’ll sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back