Durls Souveniers game

Lurin

Duke
After chattin with Arkemeades I've decided to start offering 'Durls Souveniers' game once or twice a marketday for all those things people keep givin me for my 'share' during the collecting games.

The rules are simple, pick some you'd like to play for from the pile of things I've found then make a wager. Arkemeades says he'll help make sure the wager things are 'fair' cause he's a pretty smart MeeWee.

Then you draw from Durl's deck of cards. Then you draw cards equal to the face value of the card (aces are one, pictures are 10s) and try to match your card. If you match, you win! if you match 2 or three times you win that many times and can pick extra items if available! Otherwise ya lose.

Things that you can wager for Durls souveniers include.

Mojo - I like the 'make ya stronger' one and the 'make ya tougher ones' ya know so I ken resists the poisons and magickens and stuff at least once.
Heal Durl - I get beat up alot en often I jes go limpin around for the rest of the day.
Back rubs - Who doesn't like a nice back rub? If you say its Durl I'll pop ya in the lip fer being a liar.
Food - I gets hungry like anyone else
Your Souveniers - Course Arkemeades will have to help here to make sure its 'fair' cause he says some souveniers are better to collect then others.
Loan Durl a fancy Magic thing - Weapons, things that make Durl tougher are all good things to loan for a night or day of something
Other stuff - I can't think of everything, so if you can come up with something else good I'll be glad to play ya for it.
Teach Durl a skill - or at least give it a good try, I'm not good at lewarning some things.

Let me know if you think you might play

-Durl

Nobody likes games huh? thats kinda sad...

Durl,

I'll play your game... I don't mind makin a buck... but I'm not rubbing your back!

To everyone,

I'll find a way to make it there with some healing potion and spare weapons.

Riley

a memory. the best souvenier one could ever get. why not teach that which would be used forever?

-Cazik s.d.u.k.m y?-

Durls no teacher, but meybe if other people play they ken pay off their wager by teachin ya somethin neat.

-Durl

Back