Duty above all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
Mobeus takes his time while exploring the relative area around Parson's Breach with due caution, greeting the towns people that were brave enough to stay in Parson's Breach, or those returning to their once overrun lands. Mobeus speaks to them in comfort of the events that have come to pass, of Kara Vale, and of some of the local losses. Walking to many farmsteads, Mobeus takes special effort to let them known those who protect Parson's Breach have not left them, that the overwhelming numbers were not so daunting.

He goes to the now mostly quiet graveyard during the daylight hours, and quietly remembers all those lost in the onslaught, the shepherds, the farmers, the vagabonds and even some heroes. He speaks in a soft even tone, "These will not have been in vain, and the strong people of this area will survive and grow strong in adversity. Much like the grass.. We will always rise despite being cut down.."

Placing his hand over his spell book, he sighs softly before edging his way back to the middle of Parson's Breach, he announces to a group of locals and specifically a young scribe, "As Magistrate in this town, it is my effort to reaffirm the safety of this area. I will be putting forward special effort to making up a militia, to be outfitted, and trained to ensure these lands never run rampant again. Too many lost their lives to make this place safe more than once. I will be travelling to the Capitol in search of means to make this a reality, fear not, the Portal remains open and many protectors shall be here. Should any of you need my aid, please direct it to a messenger, I will be lodging with the Arcane Sanctum..." he specially points out to the scribe, "With honour for you all, Mobeus.." The scribe quickly jots it down and hands Mobeus the parchment.

Mobeus laughs delicately and shakes his head, "My accent must get the best of me, but lad, it is spelt M O B E U S, I don't know where you get Morbeus from..." he winks and changes the letters accordingly.

He hands the parchment to the boy while making preparations to leave the town...

75146_3996466558512_1326567421_n.jpg

With the last of his equipment, parchments, and books packed away, Mobeus steps through the town of Parson's Breach. He makes mention of assurances that things will turn out, pointing out that they should never lose hope. After the last few speeches to those who needed them most, he makes his way to the Capital, humming an quiet tune from his lost home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back