D'yall Hear?

Farmer Dods from down near the southern border of Briarpass was found permanently dead the other week. Rumor has it, his body was found outside the local inn, neatly wrapped in one of them expensive rugs you get in the city. They say his body was drained of blood and he had a note on his forehead said. "Thats how you roll someone up in a cheap rug"

Jack Tip

Travelling Merchant

My deepest condolences to Monseiur Dods's familia.

Are dhere vampiric marks on dhis man's body? What has been determined about dhis man's deat'?

Fortune and Love,

Doctore Marcena Cenkraea "the Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi
Coroner

What I mean by vampiric marks are bites anywhere on the body.

I have seen people drained of blood by ot'er means. As a manner of preservation as to throw off those determining cause of death, perhaps.

Or we could just start pointing fingers. Haven't heard from the late members of the Earthen Fist lately...

It saddens me but, I believe Tagrus was responding to what Elysia said.

Liddia

I thought I recognized that turn of phrase. Does anyone know where his family lives so that I may pass on my condolences and offer any assistance I can give?

I know where the Dods live, and I will be heading myself there this market weekend. Anyone who wishes to come with me is of course more than welcome.

I am extremely sad and incredibly furious at this turn of events, and frankly it strikes me as somewhat cowardly that Targus would strike out at innocent farming folk rather than myself. I am in no way all that great or powerful -- so really, what has he to fear?

It is my hope to discover a few things about the incident beyond this account. I have sent word ahead to the Dods family, and they know to expect us. If you wish to join me in this venture, please send me word via pigeon or speak to me early this weekend, as I wish to make the trip as soon as possible.

Thank you, Elysia. Please tell me when you will be heading there.

Back