Early October Favorites!

Hey guys,

What were some of your favorites this weekend?

A few of mine:

Silp (dressed as Foss): "Don't worry guys, I got this."

The Arresting of Jonah Stone... "Why would you associate with this filth? Come fight with your blood to cleanse this land! Craftsman Other: Human Supremacist 10". Cyn - "Did I just join the KKK?"

Adventurer bingo... with such squares as "Silp licks something", "Liddia talks to something she should be fighting", and "Enan 'weres out'". Middle square is "Foss says 'I got this'".

The Crowning of a new Leaf Crown king and queen

Mother Domari - awesomely done.

Both dream mods - so well done!

What about the rest of you?

Thanks to plot and NPCs for their awesomeness.

The Saturday night town mod was well done! Great balance of fighting and speaking.

The CW Sheild Dance and Stan the man

The Dream Mod we went where we were literally our dreams.
Foss Silp: Don't worry guys, I've got this.

The Hobbling that kept missing Sam by mere seconds.

"Alright, who beat up the warlock on the path?" said the Cop to the group of PCs and NPCs gathered in the amphitheater. "I'm just kidding! I'm patrolling around the park to make sure there's no alcohol." and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. That guy was cool!

Last edited:
Just got back and had a ton of fun! I felt like a lot was run and it just went by so quickly! Huge shout out to Kristina, Vaughn and the Raekers. Having 4 additional skilled NPCs was amazing.

- Duchess meeting Friday night. Foss and Jehan get into an argument in front of 2 Duchesses. Sybil to Fairfax, "So...on to important topics, any special man in your life these days?"
- The Roper Mod. That was an absolute blast! There is a single large stalactite on the roof of this cave. Foss, thinking it's a giant BBG Roper shatters it 3 times, the thing falls to the ground and shatters into hundreds of pieces, indicating it was in fact, just a rock.
- Explaining to Charlotte about spawn 2 times as a Roper, 1 as a Stalagmite. After some confusion, I say, "You're either a rock, or you're not". We were rather tired.
- Levi's Tower mod and the RP after. "It is polite to be quiet, in the library. Borrowed books, may not leave the library"
- That darn Silp. I swear he poured about 2k worth of backstab damage into me during the weekend, not to mention a Terminate on Jasper.
- Wrapping up 3 plotlines this event, including bardic performances by Giles and Aquari and Sam.
- Good combat and RP with the Council "siege" mod and PCs convincing the High Magistrates that some foul play was done. Also angry loyal Cha'ka. "You are NOT my brother Alister" :( "....goodbye Cha'ka" --Cha'ka KBs himself to get out of the circle--
- Daphne's cake. It was amazing, and we pretty much ate half of it Sunday morning along with the doughnuts from Cyn
- Fancy donated weapons by Nathan and Annette
- Vaughn, "I missed Sam again!" after his 2nd time failing to hunt Sam.
- Marster's Eternal Forest and getting everyone involved in the crowning.
- Silp to Black Betty, a Dryad-Sea Hag person, "Are you using 2 swords?" "...Yes.....I like the feel upon my skin" as I slid it against my cheek.
- "Why say 5 Physical Piercing? Why not just just 5 normal". "There is a specific reason for it" "But it's easier to say 5 normal". "Guys, you'll see". Then realizing it was used to pop the bubble.
- Bobo

Thank you so much Plot and NPC's. This event was AMAZING!!!
-Silp as Foss "Don't worry guys, I got this."
-Adventurer Bingo
-"We need a piece of him for the ritual." Foss pointing at Lydia "She's had him inside her!"
-Taldron to Lydia. "Get in the Circle." "No" A room full of pouting adventurers. "If your going to pout then I'm going to pout."
-Dream Mod.
-At 3am why do leaves have to look like packets?????
-Hobling missing Sam for a third time. That wasn't supposed to happen. Spur of the moment plot. Run with it!
-Black Betty (I was waiting for the 'I'm melting!') :)
-Epitow (sp?) coming out of the forest scaring me so bad I jumped a table to get away. The adventurer's working together, and working smart to bring him down. Puke her up you jerk!
-The Good Doctor
-Showing Draco my cool new wood looking crossbow. He looks down at it, "Oh you can't have wo--. Oh thats so cool!" (Thank you Dawn and Aaron!)
-Contemplating my immediate visit to the circle and how many PC's I could defend against after being Vampire charmed to get Lydia's real name. Prep the gasses. My very real relief that she broke the command.
-Auction for the Dark Elf ear. "Should I give it to Durhadel?" "I don't know if he would consider that a gift or a threat."

Last edited:
Where to start. I thought the Plot team and the high level PC real help to draw in the lower level PC this last week in to some overarching events
My "little" run back to town with Ryan hot on my tail while he being a Magic Eater and I stole an egg.
Getting to RP with Biata and earning their friendship. As well as getting you use some of the mental abilities this weekend.
My one on one with Marsters as part of Dream Mod Part two. That and my conversation with Lidda and Jehan have real directed my characters goal moving forward.
Dream Mod Part two. The whole mod was great form start to finish and it was nice to be "Golden" again.
All the training I did. It was great RP learning from Jehan, Sam and Fredric.
Vain learning about people in town and mistaking Cyn as a woman of the night.
Getting to the warehouse just in time to pick up the body and carrying them back to town to have then lifed just in the "Jehan" of time
The Hobling missing Sam with a Yo Simmity Sam reaction.
Trying to Pop Black Betty's Bubble
Getting to do more than one point on damage with a wand with Jehan's master piece.

I just wish I could make it at the end of the month to see what happens next.

I loved the event- glad I got to stick around for the whole thing.
-Huge town battle Saturday night that actually felt like a battle, it was well done all around
-Creepy stone elf tower. Still voting that their entire species is nuts.
-RP with the ritual to remove Fang's chaos mark. Just the amount of emotion from it was so well done.
-Angry alchemist assaulting nobles. Twice.
-Enan, Tarqaq got loved again...

Hoping next event will be as cool!

Thanks again NPCs!
I would have to say that Sam burning down the warehouse and rendering one of the guards "feeble minded" was awesome!

Fighting against Black Betty and trying to pop her bubble.

The random cop showing up

The fantastic musical performance by Kyle and Carly

The town mod was overall fantastic and really pushed us to work as a team.

The brief moment before the town mod where the adventurers were all huddled up singing "lean on me"

And the dream eater mod!

Honestly this whole event was great and I absolutely had a blast! Can't wait for the next event!

This event was lots of fun for me. Thank you NPCs and those who helped NPCing.
My Favorites included:
*Foss apologizing and Liddia giving him the stone faced 'thank you.'
* Healing all of Liddia's step children in the fey mod Friday night. Liddia to Slash 'Healing arts how much body are you down?' Slash 'Three hundred' Liddia 'Magic Heal Fifty body, now don't get hurt.'
* Being a human shield when Slash and Foss were fighting and Liddia telling them not to fight.
* Jehan and Liddia's pep talks to each other, Love 9, sleeping on the job and the Maladonia Elves. That takes me back thank you Paul.
* The Marhime mod and collecting the blood along with property destruction, thank goodness Gnot did not seal Bart and Liddia in the cave.
* Having not emotions and killing the party with Theodore Aquari.
* When the couple form the wedding Jaden and Charlene came in looking form me, dang that was fast.
* The man with the sword and axe from an 'Up and Coming Organization' looking to kill Liddia, Foss and Jehan. I only wish that Slash was there sooner that would have been fun.
* Three AM silliness with Tad Ron and Foss and Liddia totally breaking down then after a good minute of hysterics being stone faced again.
There are more but, these are all I can think of in my fever induced haze.

Amanda

Thanks to all the NPCs who gave 100% this weekend. This was, in my book, one of the better events I have been to in a while. Huge thanks to Kyle, Carly, Rob & Ryan for plot, Nick for logistics, Daphne for tavernating, and everyone else who pitches in to help make this a good time for all. I have too many faves to list them all but here is a sample in no order whatsoever:

-Seeing old faces and catching up. Mama Bird, Vaughn, The Raekers(sp?), and many others.
- Getting to interact with Zeus a bit finally after years of never really getting you or your character. :)
-Cyn RP regarding sacrifice, family, anger, justice, and so many other topics.
-Friday night being afraid I was not going to get pulled out for the main town mod, organizing another mod and then BAM- rift out!
-Friday Night Dream Mod for 2 reasons- First it was a great mod, the rope idea worked a lot to make me afraid. 2nd because of plot messing with my mind making me even louder than usual.
-Sir Silverleaf RP Sat Night- Ya its rare I get to take off the mask and really pour out raw emotions...Kyle and I had a very moving scene that did not at all end the way I expected it would...I was very happy with that RP and payoff.
- The RP with several members of the company. You guys rock! :)

Thanks,

Paul

Back