Earth Blades this gathering

Zihr

Artisan
Greetings friends

In an effort to better our forces against the anticipated battles with the lich and their minions, I have been in contact with some of our Earth casters. I am pleased to let you all know we should have enough Earth blades at the upcoming gathering for most of our more experienced and capable front liners. I hope to discuss with Squire Cass a plan to distribute them at the start of the gathering, my current thoughts would be to assign one or two front liners to a caster.

Be safe, stand together, and we shall prevail!

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Great news.

I have also been able to acquire healing potions from multiple lands so we should have potions to pick up any fallen. We should also figure out who has Healing Imbuement weapons as those will help as well. Im sure between the 2 Knights, 1 Courtier and 3 Squires we can come to a battle plan for the rescue/encounter with Count Farrants daughter.

Cass

Sir Zihr, Cass,

I still have a gift of life ritual prepared for the Count's daughter and I will keep enough high magic set aside to cast it at a moments notice. I will make an effort to ensure the potions in the Town Box are distributed to those who need them as well

Courtier Zen Mallowbrooks

Iganeous

As I'm given to understand it, an earth blade will ignore the armor of an undead much like a chaos blade would ignore your finely crafted armor. While some undead will be harmed by different elements in greater effects than your standard sword strike, such as fire to a mummy, an earth blade will ALWAYS work against them.

Lord Knight Zihr of House Husky
Sworn Paladin to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Zihr, Zen,

I am still traveling back from the lands I was at this last weekend but Ilana will be arriving to offer aid. I will be sending her with a Ritual of WOE and components should that wish to be cast. I am also sending a Lore ritual with components. Perhaps it can be used on the Sword of Evoder, a sample of the disease, or any artifacts recovered to reveal history of these lands that may aid us. However many objects of power you can gather to be performed, if so desired.

I wish you all luck, and safe travels

- Asher
Druid of Serenity Among Discord
GD Arch Druid King of the town of Summer Ash, bestowed by an enthusiastic dwa..elf.

Back