Earth Circle Summary from April Gathering

Ladeon

Hello, again, Adventurers. I apologize for taking so long to get this information public. In the future my…associate…and I plan to be much more prompt in our summaries.

But before I get to that I would like to apologize, and reintroduce myself. I am Enika Pineguard. I am the one who attempted to cast a Proscribe against Fae on Adelaide’s Tavern and the surrounding areas. I apologize that it did not go as planned, but did not realize Spring(or any other court, for that matter) would be aware of, or empowered to, disrupt the ritual. I apologize for any inconvenience and trouble this has caused your community and will do my utmost to be more diligent in the future, living up to the duties Adelaide has charged me with.

One of those duties is to publicly Dream the record in the Earth Circle Book each Gathering. Here are those records:

April 8: Adelaide Invests Heinricht
Adelaide Invests Faustian

April 9: Faustian Invests Roland
Faustian Invests Zemar

Luckily there were no resurrections this past Market. I will continue to keep you updated with the goings on of the Earth Circle during and between your Gatherings.

Wishing you Health and Happiness,

Enika Pineguard

Back