Earth Guild Open Membership

Sarah

The Earth Guild of Crocevia Fatuae is currently seeking to flesh out it's ranks. Individuals interested in joining are welcome to stop by the guild hall during daylight hours or send letters of intent to request an interview.

Not all who are interested need be healers. We do have openings for individuals with more martial talents.

Prospective applicants might be interested in positions available and corresponding responsibilities, if you're willing to post them.

-Polare

Positions for healers are based on ability. We are generally looking to fill out the ranks of our Apprentices and Journeymen. Persons of Empirico or Erudito ability are also welcome. Apprentices and Journeymen perform many of the mundane tasks for the guild. Empiricos and Eruditos often have tasks more tailored to their abilities and strengths.

We are also looking to add three to five more Guardi to our ranks. This would be the position available to non-healers.

Diera said:
Positions for healers are based on ability. We are generally looking to fill out the ranks of our Apprentices and Journeymen. Persons of Empirico or Erudito ability are also welcome. Apprentices and Journeymen perform many of the mundane tasks for the guild. Empiricos and Eruditos often have tasks more tailored to their abilities and strengths.

We are also looking to add three to five more Guardi to our ranks. This would be the position available to non-healers.

While I would like to aid any healer's guild I would not wish to enter into any formal title granted by the local government. While I understand the need for guild order and local political ties, I would not care to be bound by such trivial matters or place upon myself the facade of assistance in the guise of a political body. If you need assistance in healing or protection you can call upon my services, however such services are offered to the members of the guild as common courtesy of my abilities.

Balryn

I would like to reiterate that the Earth Guild in Crocevia Fatuae is still seeking more members.

Back