Earth Guild Services for September Market

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greeting,

I am offering Earth Guild services for below. Let me know ahead of time if you'd like anything cast. Please let me know if you require any of the following:

Potions:
x28 Cure Serious Wounds Potions. 4 silver each.
x4 Cure Critical Wounds Potions. 6 silver each.
x2 Cure Mortal Wounds Potions. 9 silver each.
x4 Purify Potions. 10 silver reach.

Ritual Magics:

1) Spellcrafting- 1.5g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While the Earth Guild has some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

Ritual Scrolls Available to Spellcraft from: Spirit Link, Monster Slayer, Cloak, Chimeric Spirit, Limited Circle of Power, Reverse Lifeforce (to cure) and others

2) Ritual Casting- 1g per 5 minutes of rituals + 1.5g for each high magic you'd like used. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. 1 free Ritual Manipulation is included at no charge if it can be done per batch of rituals.

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach two people high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly find someone available to instruct you. Should no one be available, I will most certainly teach you. Likewise, Jamina is also available.

All proceeds will go towards the further development of Horizon and surrounding area in the Valley of Solace.

Thank You,
Lord Asher Oakheart, Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Hello, Mister-Lord-Asher Oakheart Healer-of-the-Earth-Guild-Person!
I'm Rahra, and I am in the area learning to perfect my craft... I been near here before and it dangerous! I was looking for some armor that Rahra can wear. Can arcane armor be spellcrafted? I can't wear much, and physical armor is just too heavy for me! I'm just a little Sarr...

I'm willing to pay! And to help! Rahra is a potion maker. I may not be in the guild here, but through the mists I am a member of the Healers guild in New Acarthia!
Can you help me? Or can someone else?

-Rahra!

Durl still needs to learn that biggest earth magics. Well only the "Nobody tells me who I can heal" spell that works even after someone is all cold, I don't think I need the others.

-Durl

Rahra,

I can certainly spell craft armor for you. It is 5 points per component provided up to 20. I'll need Penna, Pyrotis or Fangtooth, up to 4.

Durl,

I can teach you the 9th circle.

-Asher

Rahra! It so good to know you be in Gaden soon! If you no have components me got some for you! If you need stuff to make potion too just ask and me help!

-Ragnarok

Lord Asher,
I am Zui Lian, brother to Rahra, and would also like to get Arcane Armor spellcrafted for myself. It will be interesting to see who I will and won't recognize at this upcoming market gather.

Hunt well,
Zui.

Raggie! I got potion if you needs them. Come find Rahra! Or I can sniff you out. I think you need some of the bigger heals? Too bad my workshop is across the mists. I can check my wares, I might have a couple those components needed already for the armor. If I can't find a particular one I will let you know.

Thank you Lord Asher Oakheart Healer-Of-the-Earth-Guild! If you can help my brother too I would be most grateful. ZiZi comes first. He is the stronger one. If not enough for both of us, Rahra is okay with dying.

ZiZi! Stop moving so much so I can find you!!! I know you the better hunter. Rahra bought you a gift.

I will prepare the high magic, however you'll need 8 components each and 12g. If you do not have components I can try to sell some off, but I am limited in components tied to these lands alone.

That's if you'd each like 20 dagger blows of Arcane Protection upon you. If gold is not on hand, then I am also able to take trade goods.

- Asher

Rahra,

it is good to hear that another potion maker will be in town this market. I can see about finding you a workshop to borrow, or just trading recipes if you wish. I cannot help with the arcane armor though.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back