Earth Shaman Offering Services, Updated

Draven

Count
Those of our community,

I offer my skills in the art of formal earth shamanism. While I'm no Lord Elryion by any means, or even a Lady Kiarra, I'm confident in my ability to cast.

I have reached the a level of skill where I can Terminate a Preserve Duration of eight rituals or less. I am capable of casting a full strength Damage Aura, Protective Aura, Arcane Armor, or Race Reaver with minimal chance of failure. This does mean I can Terminate a number of less-difficult rituals, such as Cloaks, Expanded Enchantments, Channel Spell, and others.

After researching, I can perform a Spark of Empowerment with a Resonance, but I do not know what I could use it for. Perhaps focusing upon a specific point in time, or give a lingering connection to witnessed events? Perhaps allowing someone else to see what I see? Only the magic can say.

My magic is truly all that I've poured my skill into, so I do not intend to cast for free, but it's not my intention to become wealthy.

If any are interested, please contact me with your needs, and we'll figure out a cost.

-Zeth

Last edited:
Thousand Bones likes the Damage and Protection Auras... how much for full strength? Hopefully you don't cheat Bones out of his hard earned money. I think this Orc even has components he might be willing to offer as well.

Let me know. Here in this dream. For all to see. That way this Orc knows he is getting the best deal.

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye
Harkonian Slayer
Phoenix Foe
The Lich Butcher
Executioner of the Heart Drinker
Defiler of Echoes

Thousand Bones,

This dream is to offer my services, but not to clutter the messages with negotiations with all those who seek them. I won't negotiate here, and if you are concerned I would cheat you, you are free to look elsewhere.

To note, I do not have any actual scrolls of my own to offer, this is an offer to cast scrolls on your behalf.

To somewhat answer your question, however, I'm generally hoping to receive a gold per ritual, less for a large batch so as not to make the price ridiculous, a gold to provide a Circle of Power, and a gold for a Manipulation.

I can trade in items, as well, if you have some useless things lying around that I can merchant for money.

I am also willing to charge less for friends or more for people that irritate me. There is no cost to enemies of an Earth Guild, as I simply won't cast for you. There is no cost to enemies of my family, as I simply won't cast for you. There is no cost to those who condescend to Kin, as I simply won't cast for you.

There are variables, and sometimes I am moody, or generous, or any other factors that may impact the price I ask of you.

I hope this helps. But please refrain from communicating further in this dream, so as it will remain clear for others. I thank you.

-Zeth

Dear Zeth, my teacher, I would appreciate anything that can help me defend the tavern and the triage unit. I am willing to pay for your services.
Though I will be grieving deeply, I will defend my home with all of my might.
~Hava

I have updated this with more current information about my skills.

-Zeth

Back