Earth Templars at HQ

John

Artisan
I posted on the general board but wanted to get a narrowed down view for HQ. Opinions and Experiance welcome. If you had a Fighter and were gonna slide to Templar. When would you do it? And How would you load out a 5 column?

Hey man,

I've had Templar picked out for my favorite class since I originally learned how to play Alliance Larp. After rerolling my stats a few times, and getting a feel for what I wanted to do with the character; I've come up with something I tell anyone that wants to play Templar class.

It's a versatile class that has a lot of doors open for it when it comes to allocating build. Build the Templar around what you'd like to be able to do with it.

I'm running two weapon fighting, earth casting, celestial scroll casting, and archery with my Templar. My spells on memory usually consist of healing spells and protectives. If the earth circle doesn't have either, I'll stick any bindomancy that's offered in its place.

Mind you, this character is designed how I'd like to fight, out of game, while still having stats and abilities that represent the character in game and who he is.

I hope my answer helped you!
-Templar enthusiast-
- Jeremy

Thank you Jeremy. Will you be at the HQ opener? Maybe I can get a look at your spell book before start so I can get an idea what I will do for Ian.

Yes Sir! I plan to be! And I'll be happy to help in anyway that I can when we get to the Opener.

That would be great. I have some time before I slide. Probly begining of next season. Still got some fighter stuff I have to get before I slide over.

Hello sir,
Did we have this conversation at the end of last season? Well my advice would have been the same now as it was then...if you want to play the split class go for it at level 1 and embrace it. As far as Earth Templar spell loadouts go it depends on what you want to be. Earth Templars have more options than Celestials (like me) so you have to figure out what you are going to be that day. Are you using magic for offense, for shutting down enemy casters, plugging holes, or being a combat triage medic. Once you figure that out it is just about apportioning your spells to match.

Joe S.
Resident Jerk

That we did Joe. Level 1 isn't an option for me now. That is why I am working of my magic to slide over. Aside from the last 3bp for Weapon Prof and some Resist Commands. I will be working on my magic until at least my first 9th.

Last edited:
Back