Earthweaver Enclave: Master Quynn's Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
Returning to the Earthweavers guild after attending to her errands, Quynn hears the growling of Magi Farr'Shen and hurries up that last of the stairs.

"Farr'Shen, how good to see you. It is good that you are here, it seems that a group of adventurers recently came across two werewolves in our city sewers. They brought me the bodies back in pieces, all except the hearts which were eaten by a delightfully eager young Sarr. I believe that is probably the smell that you are picking up as I carried the parts here myself from the Ogre's Head Tavern to study them, the pieces are quite fresh. My understanding from the adventurers is that the wolves appeared to be in a den down there, that leads me to believe that there are more down there still, hiding out and it's unusual for weres to den up alone. If you wish to take the pieces I was studying I will go get them for you immediately and you can most certainly see to their destruction. We do not wish to hinder your quest, and we will keep our eyes open for anything dangerous, but there are only werewolf parts here at the moment, so alas that is all we have to hand over to you." Quynn gives the great Magi a level stare, the kind that only an old and very patient elf can give.
 

mythic

Knight
Owner
Calgary Staff
Magi Farr'Shen narrows his eyes and sniffs the air. "No, I do not need parts of a werewolf Master Quynn, thank you." he turns to leave and looks back over his shoulder. " I hope that the next time you have such.. parts... you inform the Sanctum immediatley." With that the mighty Saar Magi moves down the stairs, quicker and more quietly than any could expect from such a beast.
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
Having seen young Third placed once more in a room downstairs to recover from his latest ordeal, Master Quynn enters her study again and calls for an attendant while she begins looking for a particular book and her own notebook.

When one of the young acolytes arrives at the door, she says without even looking up from her desk "Fetch the Fatespinner, Isawda and Frederick to me please. I have urgent news for all of them." At that she begins writing in her notebook, her quill flying across the paper, recording all that she had seen last night before it slips from her mind.
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
At the knock on her door, Quynn opens it up to see Zanthia has arrived already. "That was quick child, come on in please." She closes the door behind Zanthia and takes a seat.

Once they are both seated, Quynn relates the events of the evening. "Poor Third got caught in the crossfire, but I was able to form a circle of power around him to protect him, he is sleeping it off in the room downstairs. Lucky for Farr'Shen as well, that I came across the battle as I was able to save his life also. My work on finding a cure must continue and it is more imperative than ever it seems. Az'Caine has requested we send our best healers to accompany each group of magi and Home Guard as they work to eradicate the threat and clean out the sewers. Isawda and Frederick he requested be sent with Mobeus to the section near the palace. I have sent for both of them to advise them to meet up with Mobeus for their mission, but I leave it up to you to assign the other healers to the Arcane Sanctum and Home Guard groups."
 

Aclodava

Artisan
Calgary Staff
"It was an eventful night! I shall have our members sent immediately. I shall also send a whispering wind to the enclave at Brightmoore to request they gather wolfsbane at the next full moon. Perhaps we will be lucky and they may have some from the last one. I know it's not ideal, but at least it's something that could help until we find a more permanent cure."
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
"Enter" Quynn calls at the knock on her door. Seeing Frederick standing there she smiles and beckons him inside.

"Frederick, have a seat. Leave the door open, we must wait for Isawda to join us. I suspect he will be along shortly."
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
Arriving at Master Quynn's study, the attendant motions to the open door and the group waiting inside and says to Isawda "I believe they are expecting you. You can go right in.". With that he returns to his post.
 

Myhkul

Artisan
Stepping somewhat cautiously through the door, Isawda lets his gaze sweep the room.
Both to see whom had shared his summons, and to gauge the safety of the room.
Given recent events his usual trusting manner was somewhat ... damaged.
Now a clear knowledge of the exits, who was where, and a back toward a wall were things he looked for.

Facing Master Quynn, he bows without letting his eyes loose track of the room and it occupants.

"Master Quynn, you have sent for me. How can I be off service?"
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
"Ah Isawda, its is good to see you. Now that you are both here. Zanthia and I have a task for you." A quick glance at Zanthia, who nods her head, confirms that she can give the instructions. "After the battle in the streets with the lycans and wolves, that nearly resulted in the death of Farr'Shen had I not arrived when I did, the ArchMage has waged war on the beasts here in the city. The entire Sanctum, Earthweavers and the Home Guard, are banding together to clean out the sewers and streets of any remaining nests. You and Frederick are to accompany Mobeus and Karuna as part of the group tasked to clean the sewers nearest the King's Palace. Meet up with them in all haste and see your missions complete, they are probably making preparations at the Sanctum. Report back to the Fatespinner or myself when you are done. And if you should see anything out of the ordinary that could be the cause or help explain how and why these werewolves have come into our city in recent months, please bring that to me."

"Zanthia dear, anything to add before they go one their way? Or do you gentlemen have any questions?"
 

Fredrick

Newbie
"Sounds like all the information I need to know. However I was wondering if Third was ok. I though he was to be in your circle here tonight."
 
Having made his way up the stairs he was directed to, Vaegar looks back only to see if Phalen was still behind him. It can be a maze in these great buildings and he would not want his compaion lost amongst the chaos, nor mistaken for one of the creatures. They had a duity to him, and he had a responisbility to them.

Finding the door he believed was marked for Quynn, Vaegar knocks three times and steps back to await reply.
 

Garou52

Newbie
Following Vaegar through the organized chaos that is the earth weavers guild. Phelan keeps a sharp watch out on there surroundings. Mindful that even in a "safe" place such as this, a "accident " could befall his employer. noticing the many shocked expressions at his Wolfen appearance. Phelan takes a moment to ensure that his blades are peace bonded Taking a more relaxed stance and wagging his tail to put the onlookers at rest . No sense in scaring the folks anymore then they already are thinks Phelan. It would be just my luck to get attacked by some jumpy courtier.
 

Myhkul

Artisan
Isawda awaits for Frederick to learn more of Third.
Certainly Frederick's rank in the Guild dictates that Isawda conform his actions to Frederick's lead.
Also as Third is one to whom Isawda owes a life debt, his fortune and fate are of the greatest interest.

Soon enough Frederick will have his response, and then it seems we will both be bound for the Sanctum.
Hopefully no for too long or too close to the celestial magic that courses through the place.

(OOG Isawda will follow Fredericks lead in moving to meet with Mobius and Karuna.)
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
Before responding to the knock on the door, Quynn says "Third is quite fine. I have seen him to a room so that he might rest. I guess however that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. While I continue to research a cure for him, I will rely on you to hand pick some reliable persons and protect Third from those that might wish to kill just for what he is without understanding that this is not his choice. Perhaps Mobius? Also Third seems to be friends with Hamish so you might enlist his help as well. Now, off to the Sanctum with you."

Turning her attention to the door she calls "Enter."
 
Upon hearing the acceptance to his knock, Vaegar opens the door with all the grace his mother taught him. He scans the room quickly and takes note of the persons inside. Nodding to Fredrick and nodding a little lower to Isawda, Vaegar steps forward and annouces himself to Master Quynn. "Vaegar of House J'Cari, Master, accopanied by my guard Phalen." He motions to the Wolfkin behind him,"Please forgive the intruision at this time and hour, Master, But I must speak with you." Vaegar bows slightly as he finishes, out of respect, but his fast rise and slight glance of at the others show the urgancy of his request.
 

Fredrick

Newbie
"Well looks like we best be going then master Quynn, Fatespinner by your leave. I hope your night will be less entertaining than our is looking to be." With that Fredrick gets up and heads for the door just waiting long enough for Isawda to catch up (or not) and heads off to find Mobius.
 

DragonKitty

Scholar
Calgary Staff
"Good luck Frederick and Isawda." Focusing her attention on the newcomers she greets them "Well meet Vaegar and Phalen. How can I be of assistance to you?"
 

Myhkul

Artisan
With a nod to each of those in the room, Isawda turns and follows Frederick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top