Earthweaver Enclave: Third's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
Mobeus arrives at the empty room described by Frederick and places Third on the spare bed. Mobeus gingerly wakes up Third and once he sees him stir whispers quietly into his ear. Mobeus places a potion into the hand of Third, before steadying him. "Drink this drought, it will ensure you sleep, but please do not forget my words."

Waking briefly, Third nods tiredly at Mobeus, then sets the tonic aside. "maybe I'll drink this later, but for now I don't think I need any help sleeping."

Mobeus nods his head and waves, "I must continue on my way, far too much research to be done, and not enough hours in the day.." He clasps his large fur cloak onto his back once more, opens the door quietly, and leaves through the hallways. "Sleep well." is heard as the door closes behind him.

The attendant that was assisting Moebus is standing in the corner. As Moebus departs, he tells Thrird where to find the privvy and the dining hall, should he be hungry later. He then bows and slips out, leaving Third to his rest. The moment he staps into the hall, the attendant hears roaring from upstairs and runs back to relieve his replacement.

Master Quynn oversees the placing of Third in bed; and once he is in she finishes healing him up and says quietly to him "Lucky for you young man that I was out and about on the streets this night...to get caught in that crossfire... you wouldn't have survived otherwise." Sighing she straightens the blankets over him, makes sure the attendants had placed all his armor and weapons in the chest at the foot of the bed, and leaves the room. On her way out she instructs one of the attendants that had helped carry Third, to remain outside his door and once he was up to get him food and water then have Third report to her at her study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back