Elemental Inbalance

I will need the help of anyone willing to jump across the aether. The planes are in a state of flux and if left unchecked it will lead to serious issues. If anyone has a Planar Asylum ritual or the such, please contact me right away.

Fredrick Crawford

I would be willing to help, though, sadly, I cannot provide said ritual. I've been wanting to study the planes for a while now.

- Wycliff, the Seeker

Is this the imbalance that the squishables and myself took care of? Or some new imbalance?...

Ser Robert, we can speak first thing tomorrow night.

Fredrick

It seems the planes are all in turmoil because of the Magic wipe last year. We're fortunate that we don't have an unstable plane of Vacuum like they have over in Dragon's Reach, which has been threatening to destroy the other planes in a chain reaction process I'd rather not explain over the Dream realm.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

Just to let you know, Wycliff, Vacuum isn't unstable, nor "has it been threatening to destroy the other planes in a chain reaction process".

That's what Void does.

Let me know if I can help, Fredrick.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Ah. I suppose your explanation when I visited Dragonsreach was misunderstood, I apologize. Nevertheless, that still leaves Void as a definite threat to our realm. If you need help in your endeavor, let me know. I can provide protection, albeit limited, against said force.

- Wycliff, Seeker of Spirit.

Dearest Wycliff,
At the next gathering of adventurers in Dragonreach, we will be attempting to enter the plane of Void to assist Radi in completing the waystone network. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated and helpful in this endeavor if you are able. Any protection, even if limited, would greatly improve our chances of saving lives which is my top priority.

Also on a side note, thank you again for your assistance in communicating with the Treant a few markets ago. You have shown to me that you are truly an asset to the realm of Dragonreach and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Yours Truly,
Mary Allgood

Ahahaha! I was just thinking that Mary! Knowing Wycliff, I figured he'd be interested in learning about it.

Although, a few corrections:
1) It won't be until after the snow falls, but will happen first thing when we all get together after that.
2) It will be the Plane of Vacuum, not Void. Void and Order exist on two entirely different dimensions, which means that they can never interact with each other and we are perfectly safe from it.

If you're around then, I could probably use you.

-Radi

Vacuum, huh.... Damn you, Banradi, for your personal understanding of my infinite curiosity. You can count me in for that escapade; I've been looking to examine the plane of Space.
As for your final gathering, I will be there as well. Quite frankly, the fundamental differences between our two realms intrusive me, as I believe my work to include not only my own side of the mists, but others as well.

- Wycliff, the Seeker of Spirit.

Back