Elixir Trade

It has come to my attention that Elixirs of Cure Light Wounds are in high demand. Normally, I produce mainly elixirs of antidote, coatings and that sort. So I have decided that I will instead produce many Elixirs of Cure Light Wounds and trade them to people who need them for what I normally would make. Any item I need I will trade evenly for time spent. Any other item I will trade at a profit.

For example, "Davion, I have a potion of awakening to trade you." "Wow, that's a potion I use a lot, here is 4 elixirs of cure light wounds, they both take the same amount of time to create."

Another example, "Davion, I have 3 elixirs of cause light damage." "Uggh, really? What the heck do I do with those? Poison the corrupt's wine? Do the corrupt even drink wine? Here, I'll give you 2 elixirs of cure light damage."

I can also get you other alchemical items at special order for trade.

-Davion

(please remember you have to get elixirs/potions identified)

I do have need for a specific item, something that could Cure Serious Wounds or something to replenish Life. I understand this may be a difficult request. And sadly I can only offer trade and not gold.

If you can't fulfill this do you know of anyone who can?

- Gorka

I do not believe that an elixir of life has ever been created. I have potions of cure serious wounds, but since it is not an item I can create, I would only trade them for something of use to me (like another type of potion).

Gorka,

You need find potion maker (craft of earth casters). Me have basic skill, but not make Cure Serious Wounds potion yet (Me hope will soon have skill). Try Earth Guild, but Cure Serious Wound cost many, many coppers.

-Cho Ko Nu of the Irrigu Tribe

It is very important to me. what is your price I will strive to acquire it by market day.

I don't have gold and I don't have any potions, components, or scrolls.
But I do have skill of sewing, painting, sign carving, cooking, music, and even pleasure if it becomes necessary. I will trade and earn your price.

Please its very necessary for me to get a Cure Serious Wounds compound for this coming market day.

- Gorka

Gorka,
You seem like you are very poor. I can't ask for anything from you, it'd break my heart. You can have the potion, come seek me out next market day.
-Davion

You are very generous but I can not just take the potion. That would be dishonorable. Please let me make or do some service for you in exchange.

I could monogram some items, or create labels for all of your potions. Or make for you a midday meal.

If there is anything you need please let me know. I may be poor of gold, but I am rich with skills and knowlage.

- Gorka

DracoIam said:
You are very generous but I can not just take the potion. That would be dishonorable. Please let me make or do some service for you in exchange.

I could monogram some items, or create labels for all of your potions. Or make for you a midday meal.

If there is anything you need please let me know. I may be poor of gold, but I am rich with skills and knowlage.

- Gorka

You're welcome to perform for me for a bit of coin if you truly do 'ave the skill. I've long considered m'self a patron of the arts and I would consider it money well spent. 'Ell, you might be able t' draw more from others as well. I'm sure I can't be the only one out there who loves a good song.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

The stress of the resent market day has led me to the decision to find a little recreation no strings attatched. Would anyone have a Orcish love elixir? as usual I can offer trade more readily than copper. I suppose I could offer permission to witness.

- Gorka

I'm not familiar with an Orc-ish love elixir, although I am well versed in making many fine perfumes and aphrodisiacs for attracting particular races. Unless, of course, you meant another type of love elixir which is illegal to own.

They were quite popular on the boarders Pratorak when I left. From what I gathered it was a mix of two different elixirs to gain the desired affect of a proper Orc coupling.

I noticed Harlequin was under some influence yesterday but he lacked the Orc passion and fire of a courtship. He needed to demonstrate his passion with force and power to fight.

A good Orc-ish Love Elixir should excite the subject's passion to fight and love at the same time.

-Gorka

Back