Embassy Opening

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
People of Gavaria, allow me to introduce myself. I am Master Mistweaver Jonas a magical researcher of the lands of Rathfall. Through the efforts of myself and your brilliant Simon Ebbenbarns we have determined that there is indeed a way for our world to have limited connections. This process is however, very dangerous. On the eve of the princess' wedding we shall endeavor to close this connection with the help of the unbounded of both worlds. This grand event shall solidify the union of two great nations and shall be the official opening of the Gavarian Embassy in Rathfall. The people of Rathfall are happy to invite the people of Gavaria to join them in the celebration of the royal wedding.

-Master Mistweaver Jonas

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

In your estimation will the solidification of the connection between the two mist realms, elitist an attack by those creatures that live in the musts that attacked during the ritual to awaken the Moon Father?

When we spoke last you advised that the creatures with lamprey like faces were found somewhere within the mists itself. Is there any other assessments of possible threats that we should prepare for?

Many Thanks,
Baroness FallingStar

Baroness,

It is very likely that the opening of the mists between the two realms will draw forth the sort of creatures that exist within the mists from both realms. I cannot speak to what horrors may lurk in Gavria, but Rathfall has many things that could be unleased during this process. The creatures from between the mists being the worst of them, they are the mawed atrocities of which you spoke. Beyond them it is possible that phase bears will be drawn to the energy of the area and that the hunters of the Panthergasts will also want to participate. Beyond these three there are times when the memories of those that pass through the mists can manifest as reflections or shadows. These also tend to be aggressive. I hope this helps your planning.

Master Mistweaver Jonas

Back