EMERGENCY PACKETS NEEDED

Khorwyn Brey

Artisan
Over this past work weekend, it was discovered that HQ has absolutely no spell, arrow, or alchemy packets. None! :whaa: We can thank a pack of (apparently huge) rats for this loss, and while we figure out a way to deal with their comings and goings, HQ Staff is extending an offer to both PC's and NPC's alike to restock our packet supply for the first event. We need everything we can get. So, we are offering 2 Goblin Stamps for EACH packet you donate, and for every 100 packets you donate, you will receive a Magic Item Pick. Also, if you are planning to donate, send us an email at ashburygm@gmail.com to let us know what kinds and how many you intend to donate. We can certainly never have enough packets, so please take this opportunity to help the chapter in its time of great need. Thanks!

I can likely bring a couple hundred with me. I just found a supply of white fabric that I was trying to sort out what to do with. We'll see how many I can craft between now and game on.

Amy and I will be making packets all weekend long goal is 3000, but will likely only get 2000 done.
I will bring them up the last work weekend.
Drew

Bill Barrett and Adam Steeley will be donating. We should have them all ready this weekend and will bring them up for the April event.
120 orange packets
240 blue packets
340 white packets

Just a quick note/clarification on packet donations: If more than one person is claiming packet donations, the rewards will need to be split between those people. With that in mind, please email ashburygm@gmail.com to indicate how you would like the earned goblin stamps and magic item picks split among the donators. Thanks!

- Dave

HI guys,

I've got about 50 orange and 50 white packets to donate. I'll try and do some more white ones, but can't guarantee.

Kathy

Hi there
Just got done making 200 blue packets, 50 white, and 50 orange packets. now i have officially ran out of bird seed.
I will email in whose names there will be made in. It will be my luck to be killed with a packet I made :yes: jk
Cant wait to see every one.

Danielle

Back