END OF AN ERA: PRE-REG FOR THE APRIL EVENT!

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
PRE-REG IS NOW CLOSED!

But don't worry! You can still register and avoid the horrible form of DOOM! :) Just use the link below! You will not, sadly, get the $10 discount, however, but it's better than the FORM OF DOOM! ;)

The end is nigh!! The Valley of Ghosts campaign is coming to an end and you can be a part of it! Jump for joy and sing praises and PRE-REG NOW!!

Pre-reging is a great way to save tons of money on the event, and it's super easy now that we have our amazing new form!

If you aren't sure you can make it, PRE-REG ANYWAYS! Pre-reging isn't a commitment signed in blood! It just helps us, your friendly neighborhood logistics team, make your check-in super fast and super easy, saves you tons of money when you arrive (and by "tons" i mean $10, AKA all the money you need to feed yourself on ramen and Shasta for the weekend), and makes all of our lives a little easier. It also grants you the ability to skip our super awesome "I didn't pre-reg" form on Friday night. While that Friday night form IS super awesome, it is not nearly as much fun as doing the form in advance!

So pre-reg yourself away! And in case you missed it the first time, here's that link again!

If you have additional questions about pre-reging, please check our fantastic forum post on it!

IMPORTANT NOTE: We ask that ALL NPCs pre-reg as well, including NPC guildies. This is to ensure that your check in is as accurate and pleasant as possible, and that you get your gobbies and blankets in a timely manner. Thank you very much!

Also, please keep in mind that we are not considering pre-reg's accepted for the discount until ALL portions of your pre-reg are received. If a portion of your pre-reg (such as Magic Items) is received after the deadline, you will not receive credit for pre-reg.

PRE-REG CLOSED!

Current list of Pre-Regs: - Last updated 4/1/14 12:38 PM
PC's
Paul I - 1000 Bones
Chelsea E - Semira
Nick B - Thorvald
Gavin V - Maealas
Rick R - Cael
Shane R - Loganzi
Matt W - Mortikai
Brittany S - Takara
Thomas J - Ravis
Torie M - Sage
Chantell W - Taloryn
Adam S - Avaran
Isaac H - Shin*
Lauren H - Sprig
Jason S - Iytsuna
Sean G - Snows
Race N - Raggick
Sam K - Unknown** Incomplete until we receive full character creation information
JP - Rollo
Evan R - Zeth
Kevin M - Flynn
Max S - Ashe
Lizzy M - Shelk
Kyle S - Lesuvius
Bryan G - Polare
Nathan L - Kade
Andy S - Tantarus
Echo S - Taiya
Leigh-Ann M - Kiarra
Jamie G. - Melvyn
Jason W - Landon
Aodhan M - Loclyn
Jinian M - Lael
Cymryc M - Daylynn
Holly P - Slice
Kyle J - Eldor
David K - Maven
Ryan W - Luke
Norman B - Karzel
Amanda G - Shay
Erik O - Larix

*Character Transfers not received
**Pre-registration currently incomplete

NPC's
Barbara M
Pierre K
Gabe DLA
Matt S
Danielle R
Tom B
Tony M
Seth B
James T
Preston H
Taylor A
Adam F
Ian J
Jacob B
Jeremy H
Holly M
Walter M

NPC Guild/Plot
Ben T
Queenie T
Brian J
Cassandra J
Carmen S
Nikki B
Sori G
Jimmy H
Nate B
Chloe M
Ron L
Amy M
Jordan M
Kirsten O
Sean B
Will C
Matt O

NPC Food (30)
Cass
Brian
Tom B
Matt S
Gabe DLA
Ben
Queenie
Carmen
Sori
Jimmy
Nate
Chloe
Tony
Seth
Nikki
Ron L
James T
Amy M
Preston H
Jordan M
Bryan G
Sean B
Will C
Jamie G
Adam F
Matt O
Jacob B
Jeremy H
Holly M
Evan R
Walter M

Character Transfers Received
Oregon:
Adam S
Amanda G
Andy S
Aodhan M
Brittany S
Chelsea E
Cymryc M
Echo S
Erik O
Holly P
Jason W
Jinian M
Kyle S
Leigh-Ann M
Mike L
Rick R
Ryan W
Thomas J

Late Pre-Reg's - Don't be on this list!!! Save Money! Pre-reg now!!!
Greg R - Kreiger
Mike L - Killian
Rhys - Ryabel

I sent in mine & Torie's pre- reg at the same time I sent matts in. His is listing as received, but not Torie and I?

¬_¬ I don't know what you're talking about. They're right there! ......Totally been there the whole time.....Didn't just miss them reading too fast....totes....

Thanks!

Updated! One week to go folks! Pre-reg early for less to stress about next week!! :D

Updated! Only a few days to go! DO IT NOW!!!

:D

Updated! Pre-reg closes in a few days! Get yours in and get yourself a good time!!

Pre-Reg Closes tomorrow... Get them in.

I suspect this has not been updated, but wanted to be sure, as I pre-regged Thursday and I am not on it. Thanks!

Updated! Sorry, there was all sorts of exciting this weekend.

Be sure to check if you're on there!!

B

Updated with character transfers and the like. Please be sure to get everything matches what you think it should!

PC: 43
NPC/Plot/Guild: 35

This is going to be an epic game....

Norman B said:
PC: 43
NPC/Plot/Guild: 35

This is going to be an epic game....
Hell yes.

Just a warning/thought: With this many people we will likely have to have some NPCs or PCs sleep in "The Swamp" cabins. NPC camp has 36 beds if the Mod Cabin gets used for sleeping. The 4 cabins by the PC washrooms and 2 behind the tavern comes out to 48 beds. We absolutely have enough beds... just not necessarily where you normally sleep. ;)

Sadly, I almost certainly have to work this weekend, so Bhaskara will not be with you all this weekend. Do me a favor and murder all the skree, if it's not too much of an inconveniece.

Druk said:
murder all the skree, if it's not too much of an inconveniece.
Your wish is my command.

Hey all! I don't have to work today, so I'll be on site pretty early. Logistics will open at 5:00 SHARP as a result. Huzzah! :D

Back