End of Season Get Together

Lurin

Duke
In celebration of completling our larp line up this year, I thought I'd host a get together at my place on the 12th of December start at about 1 PM. Current plans involve showing bad gamer movies, eatting food that's not good for you, and generally having a good time. Crafts are optional if you'd like to bring some and we'd love to get ideas for next year (as well as find people for special projects).

In additional we'll be having a "Secret loot drop" larp style (Just like secret santa, without the guy in the red suit), purely optional, if you'd like to participate bring a Larp related rep or item worth no more then $15 and we'll randomize them between the participants! (Writing items, Book reps, Pouches etc. are all good ideas).

Please RSVP so I know how many people to Expect, the party will go until it stops, well call Dinner at 6 PM and thats when we'll swap gifts if any.

Please let me know you are coming at the usual addresses (info@mnalliance.com is fine) and give me a Heads up if you would like to participate in the secret loot drop.

People Coming.

1.) Dave G.
2.) Sam and I (Paige)
3.) Mom and I (Mariah)
4.) Peter and I (Courtney

Looks like the and I family will all be making it :D

Participants for the Loot Drop so far - 1

My Address if you don't have it - 14201 Aspen Avenue, Prior Lake, MN 55372

Sounds like a fun idea. I'll check my work schedule tonight and see if I'm working at all on the 12th. Wal-Mart cashier hours suuuuuuuuuuck.

Sam and I will be there.

Mom and I should be there, too. :)

Peter (Tork) and I will be there! So you should come too! :)

-Courtney H.

Barring anything stupid happening (like bad weather) Jen & I will be there!

I should be coming along with Mariah, unless catastrophe strikes and I can't come. But I sense no catastrophes in the near future.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
unless catastrophe strikes

Oh, don't worry. You're going.
There is no room for catastrophe in my weekend.

i won't be there. I recently contracted strep and i don't think it would be wise for me to expose everyone. I don't know if i'm contagious before or after exhibiting symptoms, but sometimes infections are contagious up to weeks afterwards. finger foods and touching things with other people around is a great way to spread an infection...

Is anyone driving through St. Peter and itching for company? (I'll be on extra good behavior.)

dragonfire8974 said:
i won't be there. I recently contracted strep and i don't think it would be wise for me to expose everyone. I don't know if i'm contagious before or after exhibiting symptoms, but sometimes infections are contagious up to weeks afterwards. finger foods and touching things with other people around is a great way to spread an infection...

As I have had strep more than 9 times, I can tell you that pretty much for sure! You are contagious until 24 hours after you start taking the strep meds. (Which are a good idea to take, as otherwise the virus wreak havoc on your body if you don't take the antibiotics)
With no antibiotics, you can be contagious for weeks after your symptoms subside.

I'll be there!

I think Mom and I plan on some loot-dropping, as well. :)

Sam and Paige will participate in the loot drop. i will not be.

I plan on dropping loot as well.

Fynwei said:
As I have had strep more than 9 times, I can tell you that pretty much for sure! You are contagious until 24 hours after you start taking the strep meds. (Which are a good idea to take, as otherwise the virus wreak havoc on your body if you don't take the antibiotics)
With no antibiotics, you can be contagious for weeks after your symptoms subside.

thanks for your concern. i didn't go to the doctor but i am getting better. I don't like going to the doctor for illnesses that aren't serious.... but i will keep in mind about my contagiousness.

Perhaps emergency tonsil removal operations are in order for this weekend? :D

With that said, I'm hoping I can make it for at least a little bit- trying to coax my girlfriend and a friend of hers (who is extremely interested in LARPing with us) to come and see what people are like outside of game, and hopefully hear a bit about game itself!

In addition to my attendance, I will now also be participating in the loot drop!

Back