End of Summer BBQ

Yoshi

We're having a BBQ. Saturday, Sep 12, at 3:00.

BBQ chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, fruit salad and pie. No need to bring anything unless you want something special.

Address:

2180 N Hammond Lake Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48324

Not sure if you were looking for RSVP's but Brigit and I are heading that way.

-Joe

Wish we could! We already have a birthday party to attend (sigh). Well, y'all have fun and we'll see everyone next weekend.

Arlene & Mike

Justin & I want to thank everyone for coming out. We had so much fun!

Joe - William was asking for Simon this morning ("Simon, share choo-choos"). I guess he wanted to share his trains with him again. I'm so glad you brought him so that William had a playmate. He's such a cutie!

In my clean up this morning I found a fleece blanket (Brigit?) and the Oreo plates (Amber). I'll bring them up to the event.

Christine/Yoshi

The BBQ was awesome, everything was delicious and it was good times! I think the blanket is Two Socks'. Thanks again for having us.

-Jorsh

Thanks for hosting! Yes, Simon had a blast as well. Thanks to all who indulged his forays into boffer combat, spell packet wars, and bubble assaults. Thanks also to William for his gracious sharing and for his grandma's willing care. It was great seeing you all!

Joe

Thanks so much for having us over, I had a fantastic time. You'll have to let me return the favor on Halloween. The blanket is indeed mine.

See you all on Friday!

Now I'm even sorrier (is that a word?) I missed out. You never realize how much you use a car until you don't have one. Oh well, I'll see you all this weekend.

Matt

Mathis said:
Now I'm even sorrier (is that a word?) I missed out. You never realize how much you use a car until you don't have one. Oh well, I'll see you all this weekend.

Matt

Dude...where's your car?

:mrgreen:

can we have a mid fall BBQ ??? We were busy having a baby that day....

Back