Enslavement antidotes for sale.

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
Dear People of Landfall,

In the upcoming month the alchemist Demona Strathanona d’Pharos will be opening her workshop with the specific goal of supplying elixirs for the antidote of enslavement. Due to limitations of her facilities and the costs of paying the wildcrafters for fresh ingredients, orders will be priced based on the sequence of order receipt. As it normally takes her one day to brew a single elixir of this power, the earlier you order, the less it will cost. One off requests will be priced at %200 standard material costs (first order will be 9 silver, second order will be 1 gold 8 silver, etc...). Batch requests (5 or more elixirs) will be priced at a discounted rate of %160 standard material costs (first order of 5 will be 1 platinum 6 silvers and 4 coppers). Batch requests however, will require payment up front due to the need to pay for expensive alchemical catalyzing agents. Other elixirs, gasses, or coatings are available, but due to the nature of the threat to Landfall they will, quite literally, be placed on the back burner and be priced as the last batch order.

Respectfully,

Maxvell d’Irons

*Pinned to the wall of the inn with a dagger right under this old message from her beloved*

For those who wish vengeance as I do,

I open my workshop for ALL your alchemical needs. Be it gasses, elixirs, or weapon coatings, I can make it. I can negotiate prices with you based on what you require and have already supplied Hava with a few of my enslavement antidotes. I am already planning to make a huge batch of Feeblemind and Vertigo gasses. He may have many protectives, but he doesn't have ALL THE PROTECTIVES. We can take him down together if we all prepare ourselves.

The bastard must pay. For the dead as well as the living.

~Demona Lissa Strathanona d'Pharos

Be careful of the Vertigo gasses. The last time I threw a dagger at him that was coated with the stuff, it came flying back at me and ended up lodged in my own armor.

If it had been a gas, it would have been... troublesome.

Hello Demona,
The triage needs more Enslavement Antidote. How many can I have? I will joyously pay you for them.
~Hava

Hence why I also make poison shields in case of blow back.

I will add your order to my ongoing list Hava. How many do you require?

Back