Enter the Underdark! Event Location Revealed!

Manflesh

Artisan
Chicago Staff
Greetings Unbounded,

My name is Trailblazer Frank from the Hellion's Legion of House Rumil. I have worked with Rook in the past year.

I have come to report that last month, a scouting expedition lead by the Divining Stone Explorers Guild and a mysterious Unbounded named Sable. Together they stumbled upon a long-believed collapsed Underdark tunnel. The expedition was ambushed by powerful creatures that resided there and they retreated, taking casualties.

We invite and request help from the Unbounded to help investigate this potential threat to the Whitehaven colony. Please come out this market day to Whitehaven if you can.

We would require two missions, one Friday night by a smaller scout group to assess the threat, then a massive "town" force to neutralize the creatures Saturday night.

I shall hopefully see some of you in two days time,

Trailblazer Frank

Unbounded Sable and Trailblazer Frank,

Can you shed more light on what was found? I would appreciate advice on how to prepare and what kind of threat we will face.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Lost One of Five Bridges
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Elements of light

Unbounded Sable and Trailblazer Frank,

Can you shed more light on what was found? I would appreciate advice on how to prepare and what kind of threat we will face.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Lost One of Five Bridges
Keeper of the Tainted Grove
Very potent fragments of light, indeed!

I thought it best to put one out of perceived "misery" - do light elementals feel misery? - and it promptly exploded in my face. Best to let them... Dissipate.

Atradimas of Whitehaven

Back