equipment swap meet

Hello all,

From time to time as we adventure, you may come across weapons, armor, or other items that you cannot use and at the time cannot sell. I encourage each of you to dig through your old useless loot bags and bring them to the next market day. We will host an adventurers' swap meet at the Tea Tent on the first evening.

Have a stock pile of bolts?
Have an extra bit of armor?
Looking for a weapon?
Looking for a few javelins cause someone threw yours into a lava pit?
Too many elixers of this or that?

Come and bring your extra loot to sell or trade for something more useful!

~Victor

So you're turning your tent into a marketplace during market day. Convenient. I'll have to dig through my excess equipment and see what I have then.

~Icey, who has yet to go through his junk

I think this is a great idea.
I will be looking to purchase or trade gases and coatings. For trade a have Cure light Elixirs and Gold.

Thanks in advance,

Foss Siril
Master Alchemist

Lovely idea
Things I am willing to trade/sell:
Stone storm scroll
Magic armor scroll
Crossbow bolts
A spear

Things I am willing to trade for/buy:
Two javelins

Roland λ

I'm actually looking to get more scrolls. I don't have much to trade but I have a little gold.

May I suggest this lovely trading meet occur on Saturday Morning? I am sure some traders as well as myself, Bogart Sherwood, would enjoy trading with adventurer's and the like!
I welcome you to set up in the tents right outside my Tavern!

May the dusts of your travels,
Ever Keep you company!
Bogart Sherwood.

That sounds like a lot of fun, I'll bring what extra stuff and knick around knacks to maybe trade and sell!

-Jehyu

sounds interesting and helpful to all, but i will not be able to attend but the idea is very good you might to consider doing this again in the furture.

Iganeous

Greetings all,

Thank you to those who came to the Tea Tent, whether it was to quench your thirst, or to barder for different equipment. It was indeed a mutual success for all involved. I invite everyone back again next market day for a similar experience. Safe travels back to Gaden.

~Victor von Gryphon

The Tea Tent will be in town this market day, and just as in the Desert Region, will play host to deals and equipment swaps/sales should you find yourself in need of a piece of adventuring gear or perhaps desiring a drink in exchange for cast-off items that you cannot use.

Feel free to come by and leave your requests, as well as barder and trade with others.

Back