Even More Pictures!!

Allow me just to say. . .

DAY-AAAAAAAAM!!!! Whoever took those pictures, I would like to give looooots of brownie points! The barn pictures were FABULOUS, the dragon pictures practically made me cry with pride. . . Poor Gummy. . . I will have to get him some new teeth.

Thanks to everybody who took pictures and to Hayley for posting them. These pictures are downright orgasmic!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

[deadpan]
Oh man, I've been hanging around Polare too long...
[/deadpan]

;)

Hmmm, either I'm not seeing the same pictures or we have very different tastes, Becca. Course, one look at Damien told me that.....

*wink*

Jeff

i agree with becca and jeff! the pictures were great! but damien... *shudder* ...dreadful

Somebody not liking what he's going to look like in a few years? Shoot... what he looks like NOW?

Ah sibling rivalry...

Sara, perhaps you could refrain from commenting on things that are not relevant to you. I don?t see how your remarks could do anything other than cause hurt feelings.

Damien

Sorry Damien... didn't mean to offend. We were ribbing Landon about it at game cause he was squirming about it.

emjai said:
there's a pic in the latest photos labeled 'it's jill!' , but that's kendra :D just a head's up ppl :)

Yeah Laura and I noticed that right a way!! we will poke Hayley to change it! :p

Back