Event Breakdown?

Hey I was wondering if someone who knows the relevant information could post what the breakdown was for PC's at the last event in terms of races and classes (separating celestial and earth?) That would be cool! =)

The database can do that from the main menu. You can get it by race, class, gender and PC/NPC.

Although the information is interesting, I'm not sure I would make it public. Chicago games are small enough where a few people who don't make their exact class known could be found out by comparisons of such information and we wouldn't want to ruin their role-play. :mrgreen:

Lurin said:
Although the information is interesting, I'm not sure I would make it public. Chicago games are small enough where a few people who don't make their exact class known could be found out by comparisons of such information and we wouldn't want to ruin their role-play. :mrgreen:

Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.

Well I only posted this for out of game coolness because it felt like a pretty big group. And I wasn't interested in race-class combination or anything.

If you noticed HQ posted something similar and it was just kind of cool to see the breakdown.

Back