Event Photos

Annelii

Hi everyone! This is Stephanie, the photographer who was running around at last weekend's game. The gallery of photos is up and you can find it here:
http://stephaniemaulding.smugmug.com/Ev ... gust-2010/
The password is "longlivethequeen"

I also have information about painted portraits and fantasy retouches up at http://starlameris.com/painting.html (Scroll down to the very bottom of the page for info specific to this event.)

I had so much fun meeting and photographing you all and I'm looking forward to coming up to PC (as in all weekend this time!) at the October event!

Note: If anyone didn't want to be in photos, but wasn't able to let me know at the event, just send me a quick note and I'll hide any photos of you. Again, I know I don't like to be photographed while LARPing so I'm very sympathetic to anyone else who doesn't want their photos posted. :)

Additionally, all photos featuring kids are currently hidden until I hear from Mom or Dad. They may or may not magically appear later this week!

Pff. 'Shopped! In 108 and 109, it looks like Eli is actually fighting. :p

Great pictures. :D I'm not even halfway through and so far I think I've seen at least one of everybody.

I'm pretty sure that someone else was taking pictures during the coronation (since that's when all the photography stuff was being set up behind monster camp). I'd like to take a moment to prod those folk, as well.

Nice. Thanks!

obcidian_bandit said:

ZING!!!

Excellent pictures, thank you very much for taking them! Can someone with a current email for Doug let him know that group shots are pending his OK'ing of Dash being up on the site? :)

Alavatar said:
I also want to say on page 4 is a black and white picture of Arannin (Bryan) that is pretty badass. :D

Yeah, I am liking that one. It does look a bit like I want to find something to kill - but that *is* kind of Arannin-y, so hey :)

Just out of curiousity what are you considering kids - are they just the ones that are obviously under 18? There are some people that are slightly under 18 and would technically need to have parental permission... just don't want anyone to have any legal trouble :)

I was only worrying outright about the folks who are obviously young children (such as the adorable page in the fantastic hat!) It's really more a courtesy issue than a legal one, but I'm happy to take down anyone under 18 if it's preferred and if people let me know who they are. :)

Amy said:
Just out of curiousity what are you considering kids - are they just the ones that are obviously under 18? There are some people that are slightly under 18 and would technically need to have parental permission... just don't want anyone to have any legal trouble :)

As to that, they have to sign our legal waiver before they can play as well as bring a parental form that their guardians/parents sign saying they understand what their kids are doing as will as give us the right to take their picture and use it in the rule book/website and so forth, they can also state on the form that they may not wish for us to use their photo or likeness in such away as well.

@randomdebris: I got your PM and will unhide the photos as soon as I get a chance. :)
(replying here as my very recent registration makes it so I'm unable to send/reply to PMs it seems.)

Hooray!
The pictures with Dash look great.
However, I still don't see the 'big group' portraits that Bryan was hoping would become visible.
Are these hidden separately?

Thanks,
DougC

That particular set of group shots were part of a bigger project that Conor/Nepeta commissioned from me so they're being withheld for the time being. ;) I'm hoping to have the project finished by this weekend or early next week.

obcidian_bandit said:

Great pictures. :D I'm not even halfway through and so far I think I've seen at least one of everybody.

I'm pretty sure that someone else was taking pictures during the coronation (since that's when all the photography stuff was being set up behind monster camp). I'd like to take a moment to prod those folk, as well.
yeah I think I saw almost everybody
one or two npc's missing though.

also, so using the skeleton picture of me as my facebook default! Thanks so much for taking the great pictures!

Back