Event Pre-Registration for May 31 - June 2

Tyson

Scholar
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Hey, it's only a week until our event already! Apologies for this getting up here late. As always, if you have any questions please email me at barran.logistics@gmail.com.

** Updated 5/30 **
PC list by player number
#4 (Paid/Pre-log)
#12 (Paid)
#22 (Pre-log)
#24 (Paid/Pre-log)
#26 (Paid/Pre-log)
#30 (Paid)
#32 (Paid/Pre-log)
#33 (Paid/Pre-log)
#34 (Paid/Pre-log)
#53 (Paid/Pre-log)
#70 (Paid) Need transfer
#72 (Paid/Pre-log) Need transfer
#86 (Paid/Pre-log) Need transfer
#105 (Paid/Pre-log)
#136 (Pre-log) Need transfer
#140 (Paid/Pre-log) Need transfer
#143 (Paid/Pre-log) Need transfer
#144 (Paid/Pre-log)
#146 (Paid) Need transfer

NPCS:
1. Emily Desmarais
2. David Van Ness
3. Nicole Angelo
4. Amanda Wells
5. Frank Coyne
6. Jessica Cutter
7. Joseph Richie
8. Shawn Fuller
9. Jim Warrington
10. Alex Goncherova
11. Tim Curry
12. Susanna Lee
13. Elizabeth Lee
14. Mike Guarino
15. Tim Cray
16. Justin Coggin
17. Rich Ditzler
18. Kyle Abert

I know we're in the busy season for Alliance events, and we may (hopefully) get a bunch of registrations in after the HQ event this weekend, so I'm not setting a hard deadline for pre-registration. Get it in to me and I will have you ready to go when you arrive.

Thanks,

Tyson
Gettysburg Logistics

Yes the Ginger is going to the dark side.

Let the hate flow through you.

Pre-regging tonight. Just wanted to throw out there I'll lend my assistance in the kitchen again, need be. I know how much we all love cannibals in the kitchen.

Additionally, when is staff planning on getting to site? I was planning on coming right from work, which means I could be there by 3-ish to help set up?

I have the day off, so I'll be there early. Rich usually still beats me to the site. Hopefully I don't have much to set up now that we have laptop technology on our side.

Tyson

John Stout is no longer going. The breakup lead to him not wanting to go. Figured I'd let you know. Thanks.

Angel

Sorry to hear that, Angel.

I've udpated the list with some new additions.

Barring another medical problem like the one earlier this week, I will be there PC-ing Rayna! I will be sending my pre-reg in either tonight or tomorrow (depending on how screwy the painkillers have me...)

Updated lists again. We now have more NPCs than PCs. And look at that all-star lineup of NPCs too!

Still time to pre-register to be entertained for 48 solid hours by these awesome people.

OH MY GOD LIZZIE LEE IS COMING.

FULL TRIFECTA OF LEE SISTERS.

THIS GON' BE MADNESS.

Tyson said:
Updated lists again. We now have more NPCs than PCs. And look at that all-star lineup of NPCs too!

Still time to pre-register to be entertained for 48 solid hours by these awesome people.

...This is the best chapter ever.

...IS THAT LIZZIE FREAKIN' LEE ON THE NPC LIST? OH, MAN. OH. FREAKING. MAN. I CAN'T HANDLE MYSELF. MY JOY.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEKEND I HAVE EVER HAD.

PENCILS DOWN!

Ok, caught up on the flurry of emails. I haven't responded to requests to blanket our events - I'll be taking care of that post-event. Everything else that has been received is updated on the pre-registration list, and resposnes sent where needed.

If you're expecting an email from me for any reason and haven't received it, please send me a reminder. (After the event unless you need information for this weekend.)

Ya'll have a good time, really wish I could make it out, but regrettibly I cannot. (Maybe i'll catch some of you in Jersey next week?)

-Dave/Jehyu

Back