Class TotalCharacters
Adept 4
Fighter 15
Rogue 4
Scholar 13
Scout 2
Templar 12
Total Players 50

Please note these do not include npcs nor pay at the door people as we could not pre register you. You will / have recieved credit for the event.

We had 51 genders but only 50 races. Hmmmm.

I heard race changes can make you genderless...guess I was right.

Duke Frost said:
We had 51 genders but only 50 races. Hmmmm.

I heard race changes can make you genderless...guess I was right.

I was playing Aara - the database got confused! ;)

Ironically after generating these reports and recociling events it crashed. crumbled under the weight of so much awesome

Be it known! She did not pre-reg, so it does not show up on this list, BUT! THERE WERE TWO DRYADS AT THIS EVENT!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol, trying to figure out who the 9 humans were, all i remember was 4 of us running around like nutters on SAT afternoon

That's messed up Scott.

I was plenty elfy all weekend.... I slapped around undead... I skipped merrily around in the woods.

What else do you want?

< dan > said:
lol, trying to figure out who the 9 humans were, all i remember was 4 of us running around like nutters on SAT afternoon

9 humans

Denato, the Human guy that with Denato a lot wearing the studded shoes, ithica, Garathon, Khorwyn, Rowan, Harrison, Drake, The new guy with the shield and friend who was the Dryad, Drenton, Atros, Walts character on nemesis is human i think, The New girl with short hair with re real big 2 hander sword! Rhys?

So more then 9 actually....

I find your lack of skills in attentiveness disturbing!

Harrison doesn't count. Just sayin'.

:robot:

Back