Event Review: "A Cure for what Ale's Ya" (December tavern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
I hope that everyone enjoyed the first tavern of winter season :)
Which means that it's that time again! Give us your review of December's event.

1. Post your favorite moments
2. Post your less favorite moments (if we don't know, we can not fix)
3. What you would like to see more of
4. Give us a moment from the perspective of your character

Posting rules, respect everyone's views, no debates. Everyone sees things differently.
Reviews get you 15 Goblin Stamps, so make sure you tag your review with your name.

so much RP to choose from, staying dry, in and out peasant after peasant, nice and busy.

I may bring my change curtains next time, hide over by the hockey nets..

so tempted to bring veggie trays to balance the sugar rush of cookies.. but also a touch more set decoration in the tavern.
Willing to help with that.

All day, I work my fingers to the bone.. sewing wounds, washing, oiling, combing, making them look pretty, body after body, from before the dawn to well after dark, always cold, can't have them smelling funny... my day is finally done, this old lady wants her ale and dinner. Damn that pretty noble at the bar! One day, your pretty corpse will be under my fingers too.. Go back to the breach and let this old lady get her dinner! Must you chatter away there?

Lisataime AKA ( Tish, the gravedigger's wife )

Going in as an elf and seeing the confused looks on people's faces when they try to figure out who I was. Also getting irate when explaining that I was suppose to be a dwarf. Making friends in game with some of the Irregulars. I had a lot I liked.

Haveing to fight towns folk in the last battle, just didn't seem right even though they supported Alzoon

"Someone pick him up" Briony says after dropping the biata she was dueling. I look around and no one seemed to be going forward. Well it would be terrible to just let the man bleed out so I feed him a potion, just enough to get him back on his feet. Best not to make enemies when you only have a few friends I think to myself.

This was probably my fav Dec tavern and one of my absolute fav taverns ever. There was so much rp between npcs and pcs but also pc/pc. Made me quite happy. I was exhausted by the end of it as I felt I was constantly running from one rp fire to the next. Also, Briony was perpetually pissed off all night and it was surprisingly fun, if, again, exhausting.

There seemed to be confusion about groups, and I get it, there were people that didn't show up and it was a first time tavern, but some mods got a bit jumbled, I feel. Nothing huge though.

Intense character decisions. I hated fighting the peasants, but that was an in character hatred, not an ooc one. I think it was brilliant to show some of the consequences to our actions. I loved all the flak the Breach was getting from a character development point of view. Realistic results from these power fantasy actions can be really fun and interesting.

Refugee after refugee poured in, hungry, tired, angry. Briony's blood was boiling. She was one of these people, or she could have been. The only difference was that she had the option to travel to the Breach, and the desire to. Her family, all farmers, all the same as these people. They could be among them, for all she knew, the farms could suffer if the trends continued. And here, all these puffed up, self-important Breachers were, mocking them, daring to tell these desperate people that they were in the wrong. It was the bloody Breach that sent these people here, that upset and destroyed so many lives without so much as the thought of a plan.
The mockery, the derision, the outright ignorance of those she once considered allies sickened her. She leaned against a wall of the Tavern and watched, pulling coin from her purse. She couldn't fix this, didn't have the resources, connections, or manpower. But, by the blood of her mother's loins, she was going to do what she could to ease it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back