Event SO CLOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpariury said:
That just about made my day.

Pshhh! You know what I meant! I meant the real definition of boffing, not the horrible euphamism. There are way better ones to use. Besides, only the Brittish use the word that way.

Tom said:
Pshhh! You know what I meant! I meant the real definition of boffing, not the horrible euphamism. There are way better ones to use. Besides, only the Brittish use the word that way.

Might I point you to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=boff

Either your having sex or going for big laughs... or perhaps the tertiary meaning of a big success? I am going to have to hope it's the last one. ;)

Dave said:
Might I point you to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=boff

Either your having sex or going for big laughs... or perhaps the tertiary meaning of a big success? I am going to have to hope it's the last one. ;)

Hmmm.... could he possibly of meant hitting people with padded sticks for fun? No, I don't know of anything like that...

Oh, and who's going to NERO this weekend? You know, the High Fantasy Boffer LARP?

</sarcasm>

ya.. I only come for the boffing.. its my favorite thing in the whole world! ;)

I might as well show up. Not that its required I do... Anyway, monster camp is always good for a few boffs.

Boffing????

From boff, to hit, variant of buff, from Middle English buffe, a blow, from Old French, of imitative origin.] Courtesy of Jim's dictionary link, if one were to read on...past the sexual reference. :p

Hey now... I'm all for boffing.

Boffing in the bushes

Boffing in the mud

Boffing in the snow

Boffing in my cabin

Boffing in the dark

Boffing in the woods

What I really like-

Is the hard, intense boffing I do at midnight or right at reset

I love it when everyone just falls down after a good boffing

I even find it really invigorating to give a good boffing to someone laying motionless

Has anyone else experienced the joy of boffing a dead body?

Hell, a few times I was almost boffing in the kitchen and everyone was watching!

There was this one time, in gypsy camp, that we all broke down into a boffing and we didn't even have our clothes on.

There was this one time, in gypsy camp, that we all broke down into a boffing and we didn't even have our clothes on.

[/quote]

There is a sight I didn't want in my mind :eek: :eek: :eek:

YAY!! I am coming and I will be able to play my pc. Man I was able to play a pc since April and I FINALLY get to play him. :D

I shall be there as my new character.

Tom said:

Casting such aspersions on my character are entirely unnecessary. I merely meant that any conversation that involves a detailed memory followed up by a phrase to the effect of "um, I think, I may have been drunk, so maybe not" is highly amusing.

Methinks the lad doth protest too much.

Hmm...I was going to show up before I read this thread, now I am just afraid. Very very afraid.

Oh but Holly we really want you to come.... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back