Event Summary

Warlock

We are offering a chance to earn 15 goblin stamps if you turn in an event summary after a faire day or weekend event. You must turn it in within one (1) week of the event or faire day to qualify for the goblin stamp reward.

What we are looking for is a brief write up of what your character did at game. You can just write something up as an out-of-game document or you can make it in-game, such as writing in a journal, a letter back home, a report to your superiors, or just your character's musings at a quite time. Writing it in-game can be helpful to explore your character more deeply and perhaps even help you develop plans and goals for your character.

The summary must be at least 200 words and we would prefer it not be longer than 2000, but Jim will read those aspiring author's summaries.

Example:

I was paid by Farmer Sunbeard to rid his barn of giant rats and discovered a tunnel under his barn. I came back with Polly PC, Harry Healer, Bart Boomer, and Marvin Meatshield to clear out the rat's nest. Harry and Bart resurrected, the rest of us it made it out. Polly had found an amulet and we talked with Wiltha, the old dwarven sage, and she said the amulet had the symbol of the Rat King. We drank in the tavern and asked around about the Rat King, but nobody seemed to know much. Then I was ordered by the military to drive gnolls from their encampment. On my way back into town I ran into Alvin Archer and Sally Squire who asked me join them in a fight against a swarm of Harpies that had been bothering the locals. The battle was fairly easy and I was given a necklace taken from the queen harpy which was identified as a magic item that granted a Purify spell three times a day. On the way back I ran into Paul PC and Cecil Caster and we talked about our plans for forming a house. Back at the inn I met with Polly who said she had been speaking with Ruby the Milkmaid (who she had saved from bugs last gathering) and she told her not to speak openly about the Rat King, but that a private conversation with Lord Lavender would reveal much. We were about to gather everyone up and try to get an audience with Lord Lavender when the walls were breeched by Bugs. They whole town came out to fight. It was a brutal battle, but the town was saved, but it was too late to speak with Lord Lavender.

It can be that simple or more involved if you wish. We are trying to get an idea of your experience as a player character in this game world. Moreover, it helps us remember NPCs names.

Summaries should be emailed to maelstrom@alliancesf.net

Back