Excellent Event!

SomeGuy

Thanks to all the staff and NPCs for a fun event! I had a great time and I can't wait for the next one.

Yes, thank you Plot and Staff! You guys are awesome and work hard to make the events fun and fantastic for all!

I think I had way too much fun. You guys should fix that. Super cereal about that.

/sarcasm

I can't wait for the next event, to be honest. Great job staff, it was a great game!

Definitely a great event, the Saturday night battle was awesome.

I had a great time! Thanks to all!

kiarra said:
Yes, thank you Plot and Staff! You guys are awesome and work hard to make the events fun and fantastic for all!

Thank you for feeding us Staff and NPCs :)

Rossic said:
kiarra said:
Thank you for feeding us Staff and NPCs :)
I'm Jimmy Hastings, and I approve of shepherd's pie.

I also approve of doors with push handles for easy exit. :D

I second the vote of approval for the Shepherds Pie.

Also, I must say how impressed I was with Nick's barbarian kicking it in sandals, short pants and a tent all (effing cold) weekend.

Agreed, Nick, that was pretty great.

Oh, and Jim, if I ever capture you remind me to tie your feet as well. Brilliant escape.

good food, good event, and great people! thanks to everyone involved!!!

I really enjoyed the parts that I actually could do, and wish that I had been well enough to appreciate your awesome event more! Thank you to everyone who helped take care of me and showed concern--we have a wonderful group of people.

I too wanted to express my appreciation for the people in charge of the event and those in charge of feeding us NPCs.

I also would like to say thank you to everyone who was understanding of us sick folk (especially those that I was fighting and did not hit me while I had coughing spasms). I'll try to be better for the next event :D

I had a lot of fun despite some of the cold, I'm looking forward to PCing another event.

Back