EXCITED!!!!

Leara

so i finally get to PC my wild elf Leara again, a once a year experence for me, most of the time im NPCing and i couldnt be more pumped about being on the other side of the fence!!! :D so let me kno if your going to this comming event and also who else can say there soooo excited about it?? 11 days and counting baby, oh ya!!!

8 days left and counting... am i the only one excited about this?!?!

i'll be excited once i get all the work done i need to do before this event.. and when mike e. gets back to me...

Tom, don't make me have to kill you, after you're putting all that time into rebuilding everything.

Kill as many NPCs as you want, you know we just keep coming back!

Tom should know better by now.

Everytime he says something along the lines of "Bring it" he ends up in the circle.

I think he's just ********.

When I say kill "you" I don't mean your piddly NPC respawn lives. I mean you bucko

I wouldn't worry too much.

Gwendara said:
When I say kill "you" I don't mean your piddly NPC respawn lives. I mean you bucko

lmao ya and no one wants gwendara going syco on their *** ;) its nice to know im not the only one pumped up. i was geting worried everyone but me lost their nerdyness or died sence no one was answering my post lol

Im disapointed that I cant make the next few events :(
Im sure you all will have an amazing time!
No more perms while im gone!

FW

6 days and it seems too long! :)

Christine Tom et al,

Well I have a whole bunch of rust on me of course, so I ought to suck worse now than ever before right? Maybe I can find a way to come and NPC a bit sometime and then you can all have someone to bring it to. Don't worry, refunds not available but humiliation is tax free..!

miss yall

Joe S.

Dammit...Amanda...make it twice a year, go to Caldaria in August!!!

I will be NPCing the Barbar event due to...well...not having a job at the moment. :)

Simon said:
Christine Tom et al,

Well I have a whole bunch of rust on me of course, so I ought to suck worse now than ever before right? Maybe I can find a way to come and NPC a bit sometime and then you can all have someone to bring it to. Don't worry, refunds not available but humiliation is tax free..!

miss yall

Joe S.

Will look forward to seeing you when you get the time to come out. Until then, take care!

Back