Expecting Waylay!

Fynwei

Squire
ExpectingWaylay.jpg

Back
ExpectingWaylayfront.jpg

Front
Credit goes to SoMN's owner Dave for the idea, and I did the screen printing art.

See how it is, cut me out of the second half of the project eh!?

That came out good, nice to see a concept come to fruition in such a spectacular fashion!

LoL! Just the perfect accessory for your Alliance costuming needs!

You should market that as the Aaneous/Fernwood defender shirts! :p

We really should have an Alliance Cafe Press page with t-shirts and cups and stuff.

Any graphic designers out there who want to take on the responsibility of designing some? Please contact me! I'd like to make these available for cost or as cheaply as possible (i.e.: no or little money for the Alliance) just so everyone can have these things -- after all, it's like free advertising for us.

I've been looking at multiple such sites, the problem is the cost is rather high, even at cost (18 bucks for a T-shirt etc.) I'm exploring some other avenues currently and hopefully if we can lock down a reasonable deal, we'll be happy to share with other chapters (after all it doesn't take much work to add a few more options once set up)

I know a guy that can do some shirts for around 5 dollars a piece. But only if you get enough of them (roughly 200+) to get any real discount. Alot of the cost is setting up the screen for the printing. I don't know about the other stuff but I'm sure it wouldn't be that much more difficult or expensive.

Also I could design something. I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 and lots o time.

B~>
BTW This cost included the blank T-shirts as well.

Yeah, the advantage of those places with the high prices is that you don't have to invest anything and they can print just one or two at a time. The disadvantage is the cost.

Back