Expedition Mods

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
Hello MN Adventurers,

This event we are testing a new mod style which we are calling an "Expedition". This will be a long mod with multiple objectives that will likely take 2-3 hours.

The mod will begin right after second logistics and will possibly last until dinner. It will require PCs to manage their resources and we will pace our intensity of combat.

There will be regular break points for safety where PCs will be able to recuperate and reorganize for the next leg of the expedition.

We hope you enjoy this new experience and we would love to here feedback in our PEL. If you have any questions on an Out of Game level we can answer them here.

-MN Plot Team

What size group are you looking for? Half the town size or smaller group size?

I know PEL is mentioned for feedback after if desired. Is there going to be a new PEL form?
Right now the only form is labeled as “Complaint Box” which holds a more negative tone and is buried at the bottom of the contacts post. I think a new naming and reminder after each event would drive more community engagement.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2
I know PEL is mentioned for feedback after if desired. Is there going to be a new PEL form?
Right now the only form is labeled as “Complaint Box” which holds a more negative tone and is buried at the bottom of the contacts post. I think a new naming and reminder after each event would drive more community engagement.
We're combining our post event survey form for pt.1 and pt.2 since they're so close (the survey will have a separate section for each event), which is why there is not form yet for this season. Look for that to be posted early next week some time!

Back
Top Bottom