Extending assistance to the town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
Adventurers!

I would to have your attention please. I know you are here to do good and I know you are misunderstood. I am concerned for your lives and those of the people of Kupspar. I offer you today an opportunity to continue to heal the rift between the common folk and yourselves. The creeping has spread throughout the town more than we can know and I ask you to join me in expeditions to go to people's homes to check in on them and take note of the infirm. Many people have died because they could not go for help and no one knew that they were sick and dying in their homes. Even if we can not cure everyone at this time let us look in on them and make sure they do not die unbeknownst to anyone alone in their homes. The creeping doesn't kill people however starvation and lack of care has killed many. Please contact me and let me know if you are willing and able to help.

Thank you for all that you do to help protect, rebuild and strengthen Kupspar!

-Steward Sarah Trenton

(OOG Note: If you would like to participate in this between-events write-up, send your information and actions to the plot team no later than 5/29/2011 by writing to crossroadsplot@gmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back